The 23rd fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between West Indies and Bangladesh on 29th OCT at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, 3:30 PM IST. Here is WI vs BAN Match Predictions
WI vs BAN MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, they are standing at the bottom of Group-A with 0 wins out of 2 games and with an NRR of -2.550.
- West Indies have lost their last match against South Africa by 8 wickets.
- And surely this was not expected from the former champion side and they will definitely look to fill in those gaps and come back stronger against Bangladesh.
- Evin Lewis, Roston Chase, and Dwayne Bravo are going to be the key players for their side.
- Bangladesh is standing at the 5th position of the Group A table with 0 wins out of 2 games and with an NRR of -1.655.
- Even the Bangla tigers have lost their last game against England by 8 wickets.
- Their coaching staff and management might think of shuffling a few players and possibly this might help them in clinching their 1st win.
- And the key players from the Bangladesh camp are Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, and Mahedi Hasan,
The temperature at Sharjah will be around 33-36 and surely it will not drop below 32 degrees during the game.
The pitch conditions at Sharjah are better suited for batsmen and we could see the same during the IPL too. But here is the moment of surprise, it has previously assisted slower bouncers and this is going to be a key for the bowlers. If the batting 1st team plays to their true potential, we can expect over 170 on the board.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Bangladesh Predicted XI:
Mohammad Naim, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Afif Hossain, Mahudullah (c), Nurul Hasan (wk), Mahedi Hasan, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman
West Indies Predicted XI:
Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Roston Chase, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Hayden Walsh, Ravi Rampaul
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT WI vs BAN?
West Indies and Sri Lanka have faced 12 games against each other and out of which West Indies has won 6, Bangladesh has won 5 & 1 game with no result.
Who Will Win This Game?
Well looking at both the teams, West Indies have a good chance of winning this encounter. And surely we are going to witness plenty of hitting from both sides and a defeat in this game will end their hopes of progressing in the tournament. But we never know – What Lanka is planning for their opponents.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**