The 40th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Thunder on 8th January at the Docklands Stadium, Melbourne, 12:35 PM IST. Here is Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Thunder Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson(c), Mackenzie Harvey, James Seymour, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Zak Evans, Zahir Khan
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes, Ben Cutting, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings(w), Oliver Davies, Daniel Sams, Chris Green(c), Gurinder Sandhu, Nathan McAndrew, Saqib Mahmood
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MR vs THU
- Currently, Melbourne Renegades are standing at the 5th position of the BBL points table with 17 points and an NRR of -0.951.
- They are currently in good form with the likes of their star players – This rejuvenated side will be eager to continue their good form in their upcoming game.
- Key players for the Renegades camp are Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, and Mohammad Nabi.
- Sydney Thunders are in 3rd place with 23 points with an NRR of +0.653.
- They are at the safest place of the BBL points table and they will look to continue with their golden form and reach the 2nd spot.
- Jason Sangha, Alex Hales, and Mohammad Hasnain are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is predicted to be between 18-22 and overcast conditions are expected.
The pitch at the match venue is an ideal batting track – We can witness runs flowing from all parts of the ground and equally pace bowlers can enjoy bowling on this track.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Thunder
- Total Matches Played: 13
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 9
- Sydney Thunder Won: 4
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Thunder, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the current form of both sides – Thunder’s are a bit better than the Renegade’s side. Sydney Thunders will be favorites for this game.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**