The 55th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades on 19th January at The Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, 10:40 AM IST. Here is Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Matthew Gilkes (wk), Alex Hales, Jason Sangha, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Oliver Davies, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green (c), Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha, Mohammad Hasnain
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Aaron Finch (c), James Seymour, Shaun Marsh, Unmukt Chand, Jonathan Merlo, Sam Harper (wk), Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – SYT vs MLR
Sydney Thunder :
- Thunders’ are placed in 3rd place in the standings with 31 points, despite winning 8 out of 13 games.
- They have already progressed for the playoffs and will be confident to win the match to stick their spot.
- Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha, Chris Green, Daniel Sams, McAndrew are the key players for the side.
Melbourne Renegades :
- Renegades are placed in 8th place in the standings with 15 points, despite winning only 3 out of 12 games.
- They have had disappointing outings in the ongoing BBL. They will be eager to win this game only for pride.
- Finch, Marsh, Harper, Boyce, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is predicted to be around 21°, mostly sunny. The surface is batting friendly and pacers will have the advantage to provide crucial breakthroughs. The team that wins the toss will look to bowl first.
- Total Matches Played: 14
- Sydney Thunder Won: 05
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 09
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Melbourne Renegades now has another chance to beat a team that is 3rd in the points standings and conclude their dismal season on a positive note. On the other hand, Thunder also wants to win here in order to remain their spot in the top-3. Sydney Thunder are the favorite to win this match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**