We will be witnessing 10 teams battling for the prestigious silverware and everyone has a common question – “Which is the Best Team To win IPL 2022?”. Well, we cant give you an exact prediction about “Who will win this season” but we can tell which is the best team out of all the 10 IPL Teams.
If we compare all the 10 Teams on paper Delhi Capitals have more chance of winning this game. Let’s find out the reason why they are the Best of the Rest. First, let’s look at the Squad of Delhi Capitals.
Delhi Capitals (DC) Full Squad:
Rishabh Pant (C & WK), Axar Patel, Prithvi Shaw, Anrich Nortje, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Shardul Thakur, Mustafizur Rahman, Kuldeep Yadav, Ashwin Hebbar, Sarfaraz Khan, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, KS Bharat, Mandeep Singh, Khaleel Ahmed, Chetan Sakariya, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Rovman Powell, Pravin Dubey, Lungi Ngidi, Tim Seifert, Vicky Ostwal
Since the Delhi franchise has renamed from Delhi Daredevils to Delhi Capitals their fortunes have changed very rapidly. It’s not only about the name – their jerseys, players, team management, and the way they operate players – Every single thing has been changed. And this actually worked for them.
We must admit that Delhi franchise owners had their Best IPL Auctions recently because the owners were seen bidding for almost all the top players and mostly they were successful in getting some big names into their squad.
They have the best line-up of the tournament and speaking about it let’s look at their predicted 11.
Delhi Capitals Predicted 11:
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant (C & WK), Mandeep Singh, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje, Shardul Thakur, Chetan Sakariya, Rovman Powell, Kuldeep Yadav
Delhi Capitals Strengths and Weaknesses:
- Delhi Capitals have a deadly opening batting pair in the form of Prithvi Shaw and David Warner. And this is a big boost for them because Warner is a proven opener and with the help of Shaw’s solid batting, Delhi Capitals can post some serious numbers on the board.
- The inclusion of Australian all-rounder Mitchell Marsh is also a big boost for the side. Because he will add up the dynamic nature in the middle and play some match-winning knocks. He has shown his true potential playing for his Nation and BBL and he will definitely look to showcase the same in IPL 2022.
- Rishabh Pant – Initially when he took the captaincy duties from Shreyas Iyer, everyone in the cricketing universe has raised questions about his ability as a skipper. But he has proved everyone wrong with his outstanding record as the young IPL captain and he will look to give a positive start to this edition.
- In this edition of IPL, Delhi will definitely miss the services of Kagiso Rabada because he was one of the main standing pillars in the bowling unit for them. He has single-handedly won matches for them and his absence might hurt them very badly.
- No doubt Delhi has a crazy opening batsman but they might struggle in the middle order – because of some inexperienced players.
Delhi Capitals has the highest success rate over other teams – So they are the Best Team To Win IPL 2022. But we never know – Who can win IPL 2022.