ABOUT THE MATCH
The 21st ODD match is scheduled between Western Australia Women and South Australia Women, The Aussie Women’s National Cricket League 2019-20 will be played on 23rd January 2020, and the match is going to be held at the Western Australia Cricket Association, Perth. The live telecast will begin from (7.30 AM IST) (2:00 AM GMT).
This is the second face-off match for both the teams previously these teams had met at WACA Ground, Perth in that Western Australia Women had registered their win by 102 runs.
South Australian Women are spotted on the 1st place of the points table whereas Western Australian Women’s are on 2nd position.
The toss winning team will look to bat first after then look to chase as the because the total will be slow down due to the pitch in the match progress.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The matches which played previously on this pitch had scored 250 runs by the first batting team. so we can expect the same trend will continue.
- In the previous match with South Australia Women, Nicole Bolton had scored 94 runs in 86 balls with 11 boundaries.
- The opener batsman Chloe Piparo had scored 42 runs in 47 balls with 9 boundaries.
- Ashley Day who opened along with Chloe had scored 45 runs in 86 balls with 4 boundaries.
- In the bowling unit, Nicole Bolton had clinched 3 wickets Piepa Cleary and Emma King had bagged 2 wickets each.
- Taneale Peschel, Heather Graham, Ashlee King had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA WOMEN
Chloe Piparo (C), Ash Day, Heather Graham, Nicole Bolton, Mathilda Carmichael, Amy Edgar, Emma Inglis, Piepa Cleary, Taneale Peschel, Ash King, Emma King.
South Australia Women
- South women are hereafter losing the match against Western Women in their last match.
- In that match, Amanda Wellington is the only player to score 32 runs in 38 balls with 4 boundaries.
- Bridget Patterson and Eliza Doddridge looked good by their 23 and 14 runs.
- In the bowling unit, Tahlia McGrath and Amanda Wellington had clinched 4 wickets each and they are the key players for the team.
- Darcie Brown had taken 1 wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA WOMEN
Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Eliza Doddridge, Tegan McPharlin (WK), Annie O’Neil, Amanda Wellington, Samantha Betts, Alex Price, Ellie Falconer, Megan Schutt (C), Darcie Brown.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS:
Western Australia Women’s: Nicole Bolton has 251 runs to her name in the tournament including 94 against the same opposition in the previous game. Piepa Cleary, Chloe Piparo and Emma King will also be crucial.
South Australia Women: Tahlia McGrath has scored 157 runs and has picked nine wickets so far. Megan Schutt went wicketless in the previous outing but she already has seven wickets to her name in three outings.
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.