ABOUT THE MATCH
The 20th match of ICC Wome T20 World Cup 2020 is scheduled between West Indies Women vs South Africa Women at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney. Currently, West Indies Women are standing at the 3rd position of the table and South Africa Women are standing at the 2nd position of Group B.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: WIW vs SAW
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | WIW vs SAW
- In the Top Order Analysis – Lizelle Lee has an excellent average run of 36.33 and has an impressive strike rate of 91.33.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | WIW vs SAW
- From the Middle Order Analysis – Chloe Tryon has an impressive strike rate of 153.33 and Sune Luus has good average runs of 24.66.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | WIW vs SAW
- If we have a look at the above graphs – South Africa Women has a clear upper hand over the West Indies Women in both Top and Middle Order.
TOP 3 BOWLERS ANALYSIS | WIW vs SAW
- Shabnim Ismail has picked 5 wickets and has an economy rate of 4.42.
BOWLING ANALYSIS | WIW vs SAW
- If we compare both the teams bowling stats – South Africa is good at the average wickets and West Indies Women have a slight edge over the South Africa Women in terms of Economy Rate.
The side batting first at this ground has had plenty of success in this T20 World Cup. And since the pitch has tended to become slower during the course of a match, the toss-winning skipper will probably choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The conditions for the matchday will be cloudy all day with scattered showers forecast throughout the day. There could be some disruption.
And the pitch at Sydney Showground Stadium is flat and the outfield for the venue is very slow – So, we can expect a low scoring encounter for the match and the Average Score at this venue is – 120 runs.
West Indies Women
- West Indies Women have won only one match out of 3 games and they currently stand at the 3rd position of the table with a net run rate of -0.674.
- They have lost their last game against England by 46 runs.
- In that game, Lee-Ann Kirby was the highest run-scorer from the side with just 20 runs and Anisa Mohammed has picked up 1 wicket and given just 23 runs in her 4 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF West Indies Women
Hayley Matthews (c), Deandra Dottin, Shemaine Campbelle (wk), Chedean Nation, Britney Cooper, Chinelle Henry/Shamilia Connell, Lee-Ann Kirby, Aaliyah Alleyne, Afy Fletcher, Anisa Mohammed, Shakera Selman
South Africa Women
South Africa Women have won all the 3 games and they currently stand at the 2nd position of the table with a net run rate of +2.276.
- They have won their last game against Pakistan Women with 17 runs.
- In that game, Laura Wolvaardt was the highest run-scorer with 53 runs in just 36 balls and Dene van Niekerk has picked a wicket and gave 17 runs in her 4 over spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF South Africa Women
Lizelle Lee, Dane van Niekerk (c), Marizanne Kapp, Mignon du Preez, Laura Wolvaardt, Sune Luus, Chloe Tryon, Trisha Chetty (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 18
- West Indies Women WON – 13
- South Africa Women WON – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
West Indies Women – L L W L L
South Africa Women – W L W W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
West Indies Women – Shemaine Campbelle, Hayley Matthews, Afy Fletcher
South Africa Women – Lizelle Lee, Dane van Niekerk, Shabnim Ismail
TV channels – Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Willow TV, SuperSport, OSN Sports Cricket, DD Sports, ATN, Gazi TV, SLRC, Moby TV, Ten Sports, Digicel
Live streaming – Hotstar, Rabbithole BD, Sky Go, Foxtel Sports, SuperSport
Match Timings –8:00 AM GMT, 01:30 PM IST
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
West Indies have the upper hand as far as the head-to-head count is concerned. But when it comes to the current form and last 5 matches Analysis – South Africa Women has an upper hand over the Windies. However, South Africa Women’s are the favorites for this game.