West Indies vs New Zealand 29th ODI ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 – Live Cricket Score | WI vs BAN ICC WC 2019
- Four victories in five matches and a rained-out match against India is the perfect start for New Zealand. It is in first place on the ICC World Cup 2019 points table and is in a very good position to press for a semi-final berth.
- Looking a bit closer, though, reveals that New Zealand has a lot of work still left to do.
- New Zealand’s wins have come against Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. Apart from Bangladesh, the other two teams are not the strongest opponents in this edition of the tournament. New Zealand’s toughest challenges still lie ahead.
- New Zealand also has a very good batting line-up.
- The only major weakness that we see with this New Zealand team is the likelihood of losing early wickets during their attack on the bowling in the first powerplay.
- West Indies are currently placed at the seventh spot in the points table with one win, and three losses in the five games played so far.
- Considering that, the importance of their upcoming match cannot be understated. Even though the results haven’t favored them, Windies wouldn’t be too discontent with the position they’re in.
- Up until now in the tournament, it’s their bowling which has been responsible for their decent show so far.
- If they can keep their focus alive and be consistent with their approach, they will be a force to deal with in the upcoming fixture.
Old Trafford, known for sponsorship reasons as Emirates Old Trafford, is a cricket ground in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, England
West Indies Final Squad List For ICC World Cup 2019
[table “9” not found /]
New Zealand Final Squad List For ICC World Cup 2019
[table “4” not found /]
PROBABLE PLAYING XI Of West Indies
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Darren Bravo/Carlos Brathwaite, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell, Jason Holder (c), Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel
PROBABLE PLAYING XI Of New Zealand
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult
West Indies vs New Zealand Head to Head
Overall Matches: 64
- West Indies Won: 30
- New Zealand Won: 27
- Tied: 0
- No-Result: 7
Team Form in Last 5 Matches | WI vs NZ – 29th ODI ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- West Indies: W,L,N/R,L,L
- New Zealand: W,W,W,W,W
Key Players to watch in West Indies Team for ICC World Cup 2019
- Jason Holder
- Andre Russell
- Carlos Brathwaite
- Chris Gayle
- Darren Bravo
Key Players to watch in New Zealand Team for ICC World Cup 2019
- Kane Williamson
- Trent Boult
- Ross Taylor
WI vs NZ – 29th ODI ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Match: Match 29
- Event: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Date: Sat 22,
- Venue: Old Trafford Cricket Ground