ABOUT THE MATCH
The third T-20 match of West Indies vs Ireland is scheduled to be played on January 19th, 2020, at the Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts, And Nevis. The live telecast of the match will begin from 06:00 PM (local time).
In the 1st T-20 match Ireland won the match by 4 runs. In that match, the overall score of Ireland is 208 runs with a fall of 7 wickets.
Whereas West Indies had scored 204 with a fall of 7 wickets. In the 2nd T-20 match the game remained No-result due to the rain.
every match on this tour till now had resulted in Ireland’s first batting. Ireland had won the toss 3 times and West Indies had won 2 times. The hosts could well be happy to bowl first again.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
In the past there are big scores on this pitch a little bit of zipping off the wicket may increase given the weather conditions.
- In the last match time out Romario Shepherd is replaced in the place of Kesrick Williams.
- Lendl Simmons had scored 10 runs in 5 balls in the 2nd T-20 match The spinners took some punishment last time out.
- West Indies may stick with the balance of this team unless they want to give Brandon King and Rovman Powell some game time in the build-up to next year’s T20 World Cup.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI WEST INDIES
Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Kieron Pollard (c), Shefane Rutherford, Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Hayden Walsh Jr, Romario Shepherd, Khary Pierre
- In 2nd T-20 due to rain, the match had remained no result. In that Gareth Delany had scored 44 runs in 22 balls with one boundary and 5 sixes.
- After Gareth Delany, Harry Tector came to bat and scored 31 runs in 23 balls.
- Andrew Balbirnie who came bat on number 3 had scored 36 of 32 balls with 4 boundaries.
- In the bowling unit, Paul Stirling had taken 1 wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI IRELAND
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andrew Balbirnie (c), Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Gary Wilson (wk), Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Craig Young, Boyd Rankin
HEAD TO HEAD: 06
West Indies: 02
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
West Indies: NR L L W L
Ireland: W W W L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
WEST INDIES: Evin Lewis, Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard
IRELAND: Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, Craig Young
TV – Sony Six, Sky Sports Cricket, SportsMax, Willow TV
Online– Hotstar, SonyLiv
MATCH TIMINGS: 10:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.