WI VS IND ICC WC 2019 | West Indies VS India ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 PREVIEW
- The West Indian players are very familiar with the Indian players since so many of them play in the IPL. West Indies also had a pretty good ODI series against India earlier this year.
- We don’t have much hope from them in this match, though. The West Indian batting has depended on individual brilliance to carry them through instead of a deliberate plan.
- The only win they registered was when they were chasing down a small total. Against the Indian batting, the West Indies bowling will hope to have their best day of the tournament so far.
- The West Indies have a lot of players that are good for small cameos but they need a couple of match-winning knocks now.
- Every team knew that India’s middle order is vulnerable and can be put under pressure, but it was only Afghanistan that was able to do it.
- India’s top order has been scoring runs against each and every opponent but early wickets against Afghanistan showed just how India can be beaten.
- Against the West Indies, India is going to be facing another weak bowling attack so the opportunity to fine-tune the batting order is still there.
- While India’s batting is still coming together, it’s bowling has been brilliant.
- This Indian bowling lineup is going to be very difficult for the West Indian batsmen to be able to score against.
Trafford, known for sponsorship reasons as Emirates Old Trafford, is a cricket ground in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, England. It opened in 1857 as the home of Manchester Old Cricket Club and has been the home of Lancashire County Cricket Club since 1864.
Old Trafford is England’s second oldest Test venue and hosted the first Ashes Test in England, in July 1884, and two Cricket World Cup semi-finals.
West Indies Final Squad List For ICC World Cup 2019
[table “9” not found /]
India Final Squad List For ICC World Cup 2019
[table “5” not found /]
PROBABLE PLAYING XI Of West Indies
Chris Gayle, Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
PROBABLE PLAYING XI Of India
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
West Indies vs India Head to Head
Overall Matches: 126
- West Indies Won: 62
- India Won: 59
- Tied: 2
- No-Result: 3
Overall World cup Matches: 8
- West Indies Won: 3
- India Won: 5
Team Form in Last 5 Matches | WI vs IND – 34th ODI ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- West Indies: L,N/R,L,L,L
- India: W,W,N/R,W,W
KEY PLAYERS TO WATCH IN West Indies TEAM FOR ICC WORLD CUP 2019
- Jason Holder
- Carlos Brathwaite
- Chris Gayle
KEY PLAYERS TO WATCH IN India TEAM FOR ICC WORLD CUP 2019
- Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
WI VS IND – 34th ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019
- Match: Match 34
- Event: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Date: Thu,27 June 2019
- Venue: Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester