West Indies are all set to take on England in the 3rd T20I game on 27th January at Kensington Oval – Bridgetown, Barbados (01:30 IST / 4:00 GMT). Both sides have won one game each and it will be interesting to see, which team will take the lead in the series.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
West Indies Predicted XI:
Shai Hope (wk), Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell
England Predicted XI:
Jason Roy, Tom Banton, James Vince, Moeen Ali, Eoin Morgan (c), Sam Billings (wk), Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood, Tymal Mills
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – WI vs ENG
- West Indies will look to capitalize on their home advantage and get back to winning form.
- Despite losing the 2nd T20I, they will look to head with the same unchanged 11.
- Key players from the West Indies camp are Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, and Jason Holder.
- England was finding some tough in the 1st T20I game, but now they are back to their form and won the 2nd T20I game.
- They will definitely look to win this game and maintain the winning form.
- Jason Roy, Saqib Mahmood, and Adil Rashid are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is around 25 throughout the game and cloudy conditions are predicted.
The pitch at this venue is a balanced wicket, but this gives extra assistance to the spinners and a par score of 185-190 is predicted for this game.
- Total Matches Played: 21
- West Indies Won: 12
- England Won: 9
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
West Indies vs England 3rd T20I MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the form of both sides – We expect that England might continue their winning form against the hosts West Indies.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**