ABOUT THE MATCH
The 4th match of Road safety world series T20 2020 is scheduled between South Africa Legends vs West Indies Legends at DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai on 11th March 2020.
West Indies Legends lost their first match against India Legends by seven wickets. But Shivnarine Chanderpaul stood as a star in the innings with 41-ball 61 with a strike rate of 148.78. And South Africa Legends will be playing their first match of the tournament.
As West Indies Legends were asked to bat first in their first game, now they may choose to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at this venue is good for batsmen as it produces faster wickets and consistent bounce.
The weather is expected to be hot on Wednesday as the sun will burn through any early cloud. It is going to be dry and sunny without precipitation in the evening for cricket.
WEST INDIES LEGENDS
- In the previous match, West Indies Legends faced defeat against India Legends by 7 wickets.
- Shivnarine Chanderpaul opened the batting in the first match and made a quick half-century which leads to 41-ball 61.
- Adam Sanford and Samuel Badree, who sat out in the previous match might play in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES LEGENDS
Darren Ganga, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Brian Lara (c), Danza Hyatt, Carl Hooper, Ricardo Powell, Ridley Jacobs (wk), Suleiman Benn, Tino Best, Samuel Badree, Adam Sanford
SOUTH AFRICA LEGENDS
- Jonty Rhodes will be leading the South Africa Legends team. Herschelle Gibbs was added since the squad was first announced.
- The team was unable to recruit Graeme Smith and Jacques Kallis.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA LEGENDS
Herschelle Gibbs, Martin van Jaarsveld, Jacques Rudolph, Jonty Rhodes, Andrew Hall, Morne van Wyk (wk), Albie Morkel, Lance Klusener, Johan van der Wath, Ryan McLaren, Paul Harris
West Indies lost their previous match despite Shivnarine’s half-century. But the team seems to be in good form as they set the target of 150.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
West Indies – Brian Lara, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Carl Hooper
South Africa – Lance Klusener, Jacques Rudolph, Andrew Hall
- Live TV – Viacom 18
- Live streaming – Voot
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Even though the West Indies faced defeat in the last match, Shivnarine’s performance is the positive one. So Brian Lara could lead the team to win.