ABOUT THE MATCH
The 29th fixture of Super Smash 2019-20 is scheduled between Wellington Firebirds vs Auckland Aces, on January 12th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Basin Reserve – Wellington, New Zealand, and the live telecast will begin from 4:10 PM (local time).
This is the second head to head for both the teams in this season at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland, in that Wellington won by 7 wickets.
Now Wellingtons are on the 1st position in the points table with 6 wins out of 9 matches whereas Auckland Aces are on 4th place with 3 wins out of 9 matches.
Wellington Firebirds is due at toss winning from last two matches, the toss winning team will likely choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will be in the favor for the team which bat first as was the case again last time out – albeit in much more dramatic circumstances.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WELLINGTON FIREBIRDS
Devon Conway (wk), Michael Pollard, Rachin Ravindra, Michael Bracewell (c), Jimmy Neesham, Fraser Colson, Jamie Gibson, Peter Younghusband, Logan van Beek, Ollie Newton, Hamish Bennett
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUCKLAND ACES
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips (wk), Mark Chapman, Corey Anderson, Craig Cachopa (c), Ben Horne, Kyle Jamieson, Ronnie Hira, Benjamin Lister, Mitchell McClenaghan
- Wellington’s are hereafter they lost the match with Canterbury in that match Devon Conway had scored 51 runs with 39 runs with 6 boundaries and 2 sixes.
- Next to him, Fraser Colson had scored 37 runs in 29 balls with 4 boundaries and 1 six and no other batsman had impressed with their performance.
- Coming to bowling unit Hamish Bennett had clinched 3 wickets with a leak of 27 runs.
- Rachin Ravindra, Peter Younghusband had taken 2 wickets each.
- Aces are hereafter they lost the match with Northern Knights by 3 wickets in that opener Martin Guptill had given a good start by scoring 42 runs in 29 balls.
- Along with him, Colin Munro had scored 44 runs in 33 balls their partnership had given 86 runs in the scoreboard.
- After them, Glenn Phillips had scored decent runs of 22 runs.
- In the bowing unit, Kyle Jamieson and Ronnie Hira are the only 2 players to take 3 wickets each but they had leaked heavy runs that’s the reason team had lost the match.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Wellington Firebirds lost last time out but the momentum was building before that and with Devon Conway on top form they can see off Auckland Aces.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.