PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The SuperSport Park grounds will have a lot of moisture and it will become damn hard for the batsmen to score runs.
The weather is likely to be rainy with temperatures around 14-15 degrees Celcius. There is a huge chance of the match to be terminated or even completely washed out.
- Tshwane Spartans are going well so far in this season.
- But they faced back to back defeats in the last two matches, they have lost by 15 runs to Cape Town Blitz and another to Giants.
- Theunis de Bruyn, Dean Elgar, and Lutho Sipamla were replaced by Tony de Zorzi, Corbin Bosch and Waqar Salamkheil in the last encounter.
- Tony de Zorzi and Wiaan Mulder will be opening the innings with AB de Villiers at number three.
- Corbin Bosch will be leading the bowling attack again.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Tshwane Spartans
Tony de Zorzi, Wiaan Mulder, AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen (c/wk), Petrus van Biljon, Tom Curran, Roelof van der Merwe, Corbin Bosch, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Waqar Salamkheil
- Jozi Stars are at a disastrous state with yet to win a match so far in the tournament.
- They have lost their last match against Paarl Rocks by five wickets and 4 balls to spare.
- Ryan Rickelton was sent as a replacement for Chris Gayle in the last match who is to feature in BPL.
- Even Jacques Snyman was replaced by the Pakistan all-rounder Shoaib Malik and is likely to retain in this match.
- The Stars are expected to stick to the current line-up for the upcoming match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Jozi Stars
Ryan Rickelton, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Aaron Phangiso, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Lizaad Williams
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Tshwane Spartans vs Jozi Stars, MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- AB de Villiers (VC)
- Reeza Hendricks
- Temba Bavuma
- Roelof van der Merwe
- Daniel Christian
- Heinrich Klaasen
- Tom Curran
- Morne Morkel (C)
- Lungi Ngidi
- Kagiso Rabada
- Duanne Olivier
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*