ABOUT THE MATCH
The 19th ODD match is scheduled between Tasmanian Tigers Women and Victoria Women, The Aussie Women’s National Cricket League 2019-20 will be played on 23rd January 2020, and the match is going to be held at the Tasmanian cricket association ground, Hobart. The live telecast will begin from (4:30 AM IST) (11:00 PM GMT – Prev Day).
This is the second match between both teams. In their last encounter, Victoria Women won by 5 wickets. Victoria Women are in the 4th position on the points table whereas Tasmania Women are in 5th place.
In this stadium, most of the matches were won by the hosting team. The toss winning team will likely choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The recent matches suggest that there are chances of the track slowing down as the match progresses.
Tasmanian Tigers Women
- In their last match, they lost to Victoria Women’s by 7 wickets.
- In that match, Hollie Armitage gave a good start by scoring 35 runs off 46 balls with 5 boundaries.
- Meg Phillips, who opened with Hollie, scored 30 runs off 61 balls with 2 boundaries.
- Nicola Carey, the no. 3 batsman of the team, scored 73 runs in 86 balls with 5 boundaries and a six.
- In the bowling unit, Meg Phillips starred by picking up 3 wickets while Nicola Carey and Belinda Vakarewa took 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Tasmanian Tigers Women
Hollie Armitage, Meg Phillips, Nicola Carey, Emma Flint, Corinne Hall, Sasha Moloney, Maisy Gibson, Brooke Hepburn (C), Emma Manix-Geeves, Samantha Bates, Belinda Vakarewa.
- In the previous match, it was a one-man show by Sophie Molineux who scored 80 runs off 107 balls with 7 boundaries.
- The opener batsman Elyse Villani scored 44 runs off 60 balls with 6 boundaries and 1 six.
- Ellyse Perry, who came to bat at number four, scored 44 off 61 balls with 3 boundaries.
- Sophie Molineux bagged 3 wickets and Molly Strano took 2.
- Makinley Blows and Annabel Sutherland had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Victoria Women
Elyse Villani, Sophie Molineux, Meg Lanning (C), Ellyse Perry, Annabel Sutherland, Nicole Faltum (WK) Georgia Wareham, Alana King, Molly Strano, Makinley Blows, Tess Flintoff.
HEAD TO HEAD: 07
Tasmania Women: 02
Victorian Women: 04
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
Victorian Women: W W W L W
Tasmania Women: L L L W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Tasmania Women: Maisy Gibson is the leading wicket-taker for the Tasmania Women in the tournament with nine wickets.
Victorian Women: Annabel Sutherland is having a dream tournament as the all-rounder is Victoria’s leading run-getter with 201 runs and also their leading wicket-taker with 8 wickets.
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.