ABOUT THE MATCH
The 32nd Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 is scheduled between Sylhet Thunder and Rangpur Rangers at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on 3rd January 2020.
The same pitch will be used for this game. So, the team winning the toss will opt to bowl first and look to chase the down the target in the second half.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium is a balanced track as it favors batsman and will also give good assistance to the bowlers, especially spinners. The average score at the venue is 160.
The conditions for the day look good with no rain expected during the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Andre Fletcher (c), Rony Talukdar, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun, Sherfane Rutherford, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Nayeem Hasan, Monir Hossain, Ebadat Hossain, Naveen-ul-Haq
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Rangpur Rangers
Mohammad Naim, Shane Watson (c), Cameron Delport, Lewis Gregory, Mohammad Nabi, Fazle Mahmud, Al-Amin, Jahurul Islam (wk), Mustafizur Rahman, Arafat Sunny, Taskin Ahmed
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- Thunders made 4 changes in their last game and lost heavily by seven wickets against the Rangpur Rangers.
- They dropped Rubel Mia, Delwar Hossain, Krishmar Santokie and Nazmul Islam and replaced them with Naveen-ul-Haq, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, and Monir Hossain.
- They might keep the unchanged eleven for this encounter with the Warriors.
- Currently, they are placed at the bottom of the points table with just one win and seven losses.
- In the absence of Tom Abell – Lewis Gregory is his replacement.
- Rangers have lost the first 4 games, won 3 following games and climbed the points table to the next four.
- Currently, Rangpur Rangers are at the 5th position of the BPL Points table with 3 wins and 5 losses.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Rangpur Rangers has a good winning record against Sylhet Thunder. Even Thunders are in bad form. So, Rangers can continue their unbeaten record against Thunders.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.