ABOUT THE MATCH
The 30th Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20 is scheduled between Sylhet Thunder and Cumilla Warriors at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on 2nd January 2020.
The same pitch will be used for this game. So, the team winning the toss will opt to bowl first and chase the down the target in the second half.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium is a balanced track as it favors batsman and will also give good assistance to the bowlers, especially spinners. The average score at the venue is 160.
And the conditions for the day look good with no rain expected during the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sylhet Thunder
Andre Fletcher, Johnson Charles, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Mithun (wk), Mosaddek Hossain (c), Nayeem Hasan, Ebadot Hossain, Naveen-ul-Haq, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, Monir Hossain
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Cumilla Warriors
Stiaan van Zyl, Dawid Malan (c), Robiul Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, David Wiese, Mahidul Islam Ankon (wk), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain, Sunzamul Islam, Abu Hider Rony
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- Thunders made 4 changes in their last game and lost heavily by seven wickets against the Rangpur Ranger.
- They dropped Rubel Mia, Delwar Hossain, Krishmar Santokie and Nazmul Islam and replaced them with Naveen-ul-Haq, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Sohag Gazi, and Monir Hossain.
- They might keep the unchanged eleven for this encounter with the Warriors.
- Currently, they placed at the bottom of the points table with just one win and seven losses.
- Currently, they are placed in 5th position with three wins and five losses.
- Even the Warriors may go with the same unchanged eleven.
- Warriors finally managed to break their losing streak after a win over Chattogram Challengers
- When it comes to head-to-head, Warriors have a clear record over thunders.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Cumilla Warriors have a clear edge over the struggling Sylhet Thunder.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.