ABOUT THE MATCH
The 19th match of Big Bash League is scheduled between Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers on 2nd January. The match is going to be held at the Sydney Showground Stadium, Australia. The Live telecast will begin at 3:40 PM local time.
This match is going to be very crucial for both teams, which are in good form. Sydney Thunders placed at top of the table with 3 wins and 1 out of 5 matches. Whereas Melbourne Stars is in the 3rd position of the table with 3 wins out of 4 matches.
Pitch looks good for batting, most of the winning teams selected batting first in this pitch. So there are more chances the toss-winning team will elect to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
A good batting pitch, where 150+ scores came in the last four matches played at this stadium. The team which bat first will set a big total on this ground.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY THUNDERS
Callum Ferguson (c), Usman Khawaja, Matthew Gilkes (wk), Alex Hales, Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Nathan McAndrew, Jonathan Cook.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE STARS
Glenn Maxwell (c), Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Peter Handscomb (wk), Ben Dunk, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Dale Steyn, Sandeep Lamichhane.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- Usman Khawaja is among the team’s most consistent batsmen this season. Khawaja struck his second half-century of the tournament last time out, scoring a brisk 63 to help lay the Thunder a solid platform.
- Daniel Sams is one of the leading wicket-takers in the tournament. He has taken 8 wickets at an economy rate of 7.60.
- Callum Ferguson (c) is leading this BBL season runs chart with 229 runs at an average of 76.33 and strike-rate close to 150. Ferguson’s highest runs was 73 against Adelaide Strikers.
- Marcus Stoinis has scored the most runs for Melbourne Stars this BBL – 155 runs at an average of 51.66. His highest runs were 81 off 54 balls against Hobart Hurricanes at Victoria.
- Glenn Maxwell(c) and the in-form all-rounder is having an impressive strike-rate of 191.04 and has a couple of good knocks from his previous three innings.
- Adam Zampa has been one of the most impressive bowlers for the Stars this season with an economy rate of 6.9. This Australian leg-spinner has picked six wickets in four matches
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By the previous form of players, we are going with Melbourne Stars.
Click Here For Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.