ABOUT THE MATCH
Sydney Thunders and Perth Scorchers are playing against each other for the second time in the Big Bash League.
Sydney Thunders lost their previous match and now they are in the 6th position on the points table. Perth Scorchers also lost their last match. They are now in the fourth position on the points table.
The toss winning team has more chances to select bowl first and they will restrict the first batting team for a low score.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is in favor of bowlers. The fast and bouncy pitch will help the bowlers to pick some early wickets. And the conditions for the matchday look cloudy, and there will be a chance of rain.
- They lost their previous match by 57 runs against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Daniel Sams bowled brilliantly by taking 4 wickets in the last match.
- Alex Hales played a top-notch innings by scoring 63 runs in a pressure match.
- Arjun Nair picked 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR SYDNEY THUNDERS
Daniel Sams, Arjun Nair, Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Callum Ferguson (C), Chris Morris, Jay Lenton (wk), Gurinder Sandhu, Jonathan Cook, Liam Bowe, Alex Ross.
- They lost the last match against Adelaide Strikers by 16 runs.
- Liam Livingstone played a top-notch innings by scoring 79 runs, which included 7 sixes.
- Remaining all batsmen failed to score runs in the last match.
- Matthew Kelly picked 2 wickets with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR PERTH SCORCHERS
Kurtis Patterson, Mitchell Marsh (C), Ashton Turner, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Josh Inglis (wk), Liam Livingstone, Morne Morkel, Matthew Kelly, Fawad Ahmed
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 10
- SYDNEY THUNDERS Won – 4
- PERTH SCORCHERS Won – 6
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SYDNEY THUNDERS – W L W L L
PERTH SCORCHERS – W W L L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SYDNEY THUNDERS – Usman Khawaja
PERTH SCORCHERS – Liam Livingstone
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 9: 15 AM IST
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Both teams lost their previous matches. Perth Scorchers team looks strong with the current squad and has more probability to win this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.