ABOUT THE MATCH
The 37th fixture of Big Bash League (BBL)2019-20 is scheduled between Sydney Thunders and Melbourne Renegades on January 15th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Manuka Oval, Canberra, Australia. The live telecast will begin from 06:10 PM (local time).
This is the second face-off between both these teams this season. Sydney Thunders team is in the 6th position in the points table with 4 wins out of the 9 matches played, whereas Melbourne Renegades are placed last without winning a single one out of the 8 matches they played.
Instead of batting, the trend in BBL matches is that the toss winning team will select to bowl first at Canberra.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a balanced pitch in Australia which bowlers will enjoy and batsmen can also score well.
Smog caused by bushfires will be an issue. Otherwise, there is no chance of rain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Thunder
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades
Dan Christian (c), Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (wk), Marcus Harris, Tom Cooper, Mohammad Nabi, Beau Webster, Jack Wildermuth, Samit Patel, Cameron Boyce, Joe Mennie.
MATCH PREVIEW |BBL 2019-20
- Last time, when these two teams meet, Sydney Thunders won the match by 6 wickets.
- Both the openers Khawaja and Alex Hales hit a half-century in that match.
- Daniel Sams picked up 17 wickets in 9 matches and is the highest wicket-taker.
- Chris Morris also picked up some wickets in early matches as a bowler and played some crucial knocks as a batsman.
- Melbourne team did not win a single match in this BBL edition.
- Shaun Marsh scored 319 runs, which includes 2 half-centuries.
- Beau Webster played few decent knocks in the last 4 matches.
- Mohammad Nabi is going to be a crucial spinner for the Melbourne Renegades team.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering the previous performance of both teams, we are going with the Sydney Thunders team.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.