ABOUT THE MATCH
The 25th fixture of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat on January 6th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 07:10 PM (local time).
This is the 2nd head-to-head match for both teams in this season. They had met previously in the 1st match that Sydney Thunder had won by 29 runs. Now, Thunders are in 3rd position of points table whereas Brisbane Heat is placed 5th.
Toss winning team will likely choose bat first because this pitch tends to slow down during the second innings of the match.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch totally favors batsman in the first half of innings. We can expect a score of around 150-160 and spinners also having something in it for them.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY THUNDERS
Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (C), Matthew Gilkes (WK), Alex Ross, Chris Morris, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Arjun Nair, Brendan Doggett, Nathan McAndrew
Click Here For Live Score Of This Match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (C), Matt Renshaw, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Josh Lalor, Jack Prestwidge, Zahir Khan, Ben Laughlin
MATCH PREVIEW & MATCH PREDICTION BBL 2019-20
- Of the many players in this team, Callum Ferguson stands out as best performer until now.
- He had notched up 248 runs in six matches.
- Even though the batters have to take the bulk of the responsibility, Thunder would also hope that the duo of Chris Morris and Daniel Sams find their touch with the bat soon.
- With the ball though, the duo has been terrific to pick up a combined 20 wickets for their team until now.
- As we know that Brisbane’s win depends upon the batting unit of Tom Banton, Max Bryant and Chris Lynn, who hit the right notes against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Matt Renshaw surprised everyone with his batting with 156 runs at 136.84 strike rate.
- Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan, and Josh Lalor have tended to depend on big scores. If Australia releases Mitch Swepson from the Test squad, Heat’s bowling might look like a much better one.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
We are going for a Sydney Thunder win. Though Brisbane Heat’s batting line-up is explosive, their success rate tends to be very low and also the Sydney Showground Stadium might not be the apt one for their stroke makers.