MATCH PREDICTION FOR Swift Gallopers Vs Flying Oryx OF QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019
ABOUT THE MATCH
Swift Gallopers Vs Flying Oryx: Swift Gallopers will face Flying Oryx in the second semi-final of Qatar T10 League 2019. The match is scheduled to be played on 15th December at the West End Park International Stadium in Doha.
Swift Gallopers topped the points table with four wins out of five matches played so far in this season. While Flying Oryx is in the fourth position, as they have won only a single match so far in the league stage.
The West End Park goes supporting the batsmen and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the West End Park is likely to favor the batsmen more and the bowlers need to struggle for the wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SWIFT GALLOPERS
Kamran Akmal (C), Zaheer Ibrahim, Sadiq NM, Jahanzeb Ashad (WK), Ravinderpal Singh, Zainudheen, Haris Butt, Sufyan Mehmood, Inam-ul-Haq, Mughees Bajwa, Syed Tameem
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF FLYING ORYX
Sami Aslam, Naveen Malik, Assad Borham (WK), Hussain Talat (C), Harmandeep Singh, Shahid Yousuf, Saad Nasim, Chaturanga de Silva, Bilawal Iqbal, Abdul Rashid, Daniyal Bukhari
- Swift Gallopers failed to win their first match against Desert Riders but made a comeback and won four back-to-back matches in this season.
- The last match was their first encounter with Flying Oryx where they won by 27 runs in the group stage.
- Ravinderpal Singh’s 34 and skipper Kamran Akmal’s 25 led them to a winning score of 98/6.
- Swift gallopers are set to go with an unchanged squad for the semi-final match.
- Flying Oryx won their first match of the season against Pearl Gladiators by 9 wickets and 14 balls to spare.
- They couldn’t win a single match after the first match and lost by 27 runs to Swift Gallopers in the last encounter.
- No changes are expected so far in the team.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Being the table toppers, Swift Gallopers is likely to beat Flying Oryx in the 2nd semi-final of Qatar T10 League 2019.
Click Here for Dream11 Prediction.