ABOUT THE MATCH
The toss winning team might have the probability to bowl first and restrict the batting team to a low total.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor batsmen. Batsmen can score some good runs in both the innings. Bowlers have to struggle a little bit to pick wickets.
MATCH PREVIEW | SL vs WI
- They registered a huge victory of 161 runs in the previous match.
- Avishka Fernando played a top-notch innings by scoring 127 runs as an opening batsman.
- Kusal Mendis also scored a brilliant 119 runs, which includes 12 fours.
- Wanindu Hasaranga took 3 wickets with a good economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRI LANKA
Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Wanindu Hasaranga, Isuru Udana, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera.
- West Indies batsmen failed to chase a big target of 346 runs.
- Shai Hope played another responsible innings by scoring 51 runs.
- Sheldon Cottrell bowled a brilliant spell by picking 4 wickets.
- Alzarri Joseph also took 3 wickets by considering 57 runs in his 10 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Shai Hope (wk), Sunil Ambris, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard (c), Fabian Allen, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Keemo Paul
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 59
- SRI LANKA WON – 28
- WEST INDIES WON – 28
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 3
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SRI LANKA – W W W W W
WEST INDIES – W L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SRI LANKA – Avishka Fernando, Wanindu Hasaranga
WEST INDIES – Shai Hope, Sheldon Cottrell
- TV – Star Sports, Sky Sports Cricket
- Live Streaming – Bet365, Hotstar
- Match Timings – 1:00 AM IST/ 9:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Sri Lanka team is performing well in all departments and stealing every match. For the West Indies team, this is a must-win match to escape from whitewash against the Sri Lanka team.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction Of Sri Lanka Vs West Indies.