Delhi Capitals have won the toss and have opted to field:
The battle between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Delhi Capitals (DC) is all set to take place at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
This will be the 11th match of the tournament – and still, SRH is searching for their first win of the tournament. On the other hand, DC is in great form and they are currently standing at the top of the points table.
At Abu Dhabi, out of 3 games, 2 matches have ended in a successful run chase. So, the chasing team will have a slight advantage – Delhi will look to utilize this advantage.
SRH has a slight advantage in this match because they are playing their 2nd match at this venue whereas the Capitals will have their first taste of the condition here today.
Here is the Playing 11 of Both The Sides: SRH vs DC:
Delhi Capitals Playing 11:
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant(w), Shreyas Iyer(c), Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Anrich Nortje
- This will be their first match chasing – Ishant Sharma is fit and ready, and replaces Avesh Khan
Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing 11:
David Warner(c), Jonny Bairstow(w), Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Priyam Garg, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan
- Sunrisers have made two changes: Mohammad Nabi is replaced by Kane Williamson and Wriddhiman Saha is replaced by Abdul Samad
- Abdul Samad will be making his debut in this match and he should fit into that inexperienced middle-order.
Here Is The Head to head Battle:
- Overall T20I Matches – 15
- Sunrisers Hyderabad won – 09
- Delhi Capitals won – 06
- No Result – 0
- Tie– 0
Let’s see if its gonna be the 1st loss for DC or 1st win for SRH. Let’s wait and watch…