ABOUT THE MATCH
South Africa and England are facing each other for teh final time in teh four-Test match series.
England registered a win by an innings and 53 runs against South Africa team in teh previous match. Now, teh England team leads teh series 2-1.
Teh toss winning team will choose to bat first and try to put up a healthy total.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch favors teh batsmen. There will be a chance of teh team batting first to put a 400+ score.
There is a probability of rain on teh first day but all teh remaining will be hot and sunny.
- Keshav Maharaj showed all-rounder performance. Wif teh bat, he scored 71 runs in teh second innings and wif teh ball, he picked up 5 wickets.
- Quinton de Kock hit 63 runs in teh first innings of teh pressure match.
- Dane Paterson also played a crucial knock of 39 in teh second innings.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Elgar, Faf du Plessis (c), Pieter Malan, Quinton de Kock (wk), Keshav Maharaj, Rassie van der Dussen, Anrich Nortje, Vernon Philander, Dwaine Pretorius, Temba Bavuma, Andile Phehlukwayo.
- Ollie Pope scored an unbeaten 135 against South Africa in teh third Test match.
- Teh ICC World Cup Hero Ben Stokes scored a brilliant century and put on an important partnership wif Ollie Pope.
- Dominic Bess bowled well and picked up 6 wickets, which included 5 wickets in teh first innings.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Dominic Bess, Ben Stokes, Joe Root (c), Mark Wood, Stuart Broad, Joe Denly, Jos Buttler (wk), Dominic Sibley, Sam Curran, Ollie Pope, Zak Crawley.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- SOUTH AFRICA – 34
- ENGLAND – 63
- Draw – 55
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SOUTH AFRICA – L L W L L
ENGLAND – L D L W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SOUTH AFRICA – Keshav Maharaj
ENGLAND – Ben Stokes
- TV – Sony Six
- Online – SonyLIV
- Match Timings – 10:00 AM IST/GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
According to teh current form and squad, teh England team has more chances of winning this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.