ABOUT THE MATCH
South Africa team registered 12 runs victory against Australia team in the second T20I match. Now they leveled the series with 1-1. The third T20I match is going to be crucial for both the teams.
Most of the matches played at this venue are won by the second batting team. So the toss winning team might have the probability to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score some good runs in both the innings. Bowlers can also pick some early wickets.
- Quinton de Kock played a top-notch innings by scoring 70 runs in just 47 balls.
- Rassie van der Dussen also played a crucial knock by hitting 37 runs.
- Lungi Ngidi bowled brilliantly in death overs and picked 3 wickets.
- Anrich Nortje also bowled well with a good economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Dwaine Pretorius, David Miller, Reeza Hendricks, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Pite van Biljon, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje, Rassie van der Dussen
- In the last match, David Warner scored an unbeaten 67 runs.
- Steven Smith also played well and built a good partnership with David Warner.
- Kane Richardson took 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Middle-order batsmen failed to score runs in a pressure match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUSTRALIA
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steven Smith, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey (wk), Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 20
- SOUTH AFRICA WON – 8
- AUSTRALIA WON – 12
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SOUTH AFRICA – L L W W W
AUSTRALIA – W W NR W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SOUTH AFRICA – Quinton de Kock, Lungi Ngidi
AUSTRALIA – Steve Smith, David Warner
- TV channels – Fox Sports, Sony Six
- Live Streaming – SonyLiv
- Match Timings – 8:00 AM IST / 4:00 PM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
South Africa team bounced back well in the second T20I match and looking to continue their winning streak. Australia’s team have to improve their batting in the middle-order to steal this game.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.