The 25th fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between South Africa and Sri Lanka on 30th OCT at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah, 03:30 PM IST. Here are SA Vs SL Match Predictions. Here is SA Vs SL Match Predictions.
SA Vs SL MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, South Africa is standing at the 3rd position with 1 win out of 2 games and with an NRR of +0.179.
- South Africa has won their last game against West Indies by 8 wickets.
- In this match, South Africa will bring back Quinton de Kock at the top of the lineup.
- And South Africa will look to play with their Best 11 and each player has to give it all in order to win this game.
- Aiden Markram, alongside Rassie Van der Dussen, will be vital in the batting lineup.
- Keep an eye out for David Miller, who has the potential to impact the game in the last overs.
- Sri Lanka is standing at the 4th position with 1 win out of 2 games and with an NRR of -0.416.
- They have lost the game recently against Australia by 7 wickets.
- Sri Lanka’s batting is in fine shape.
- Charith Asalanka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa have started generating runs on a regular basis. Kusul Perera gives solid starts and can go deep into games.
- The primary bowlers are Maheesh Theekshana and Wanindu Hasaranga.
- Chamika Karunaratne can give breakthroughs while also contributing with the bat.
The temperature in Sharjah will be around 33 degrees. As a result, players will have to suffer from the hot weather on the field in the afternoon.
Sharjah’s pitch has been a competitive one. Making runs hasn’t been difficult, and bowling units have had their share as well.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
South Africa Predicted XI:
Reeza Hendricks (wk), Temba Bavuma (c), Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi.
Sri Lanka Predicted XI:
Kusal Perera (wk), Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Avishka Fernando, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka (c), Chamika Karunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara.
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT SA vs SL?
South Africa has won 2 of their first 2 matches, whereas Sri Lanka has lost their most recent match. Considering their bowling, South Africa appears to be the favorite heading into the match.
Who Will Win This Game?
South Africa has a higher chance to win this game and Sri Lanka is quite probable if they make a comeback from their loss in the previous match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**