ABOUT THE MATCH
The first match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) is scheduled between Quetta Gladiators and Islamabad United. This match is going to be held at National Stadium, Karachi.
The toss winning team might have the probability to bat first and put some high total on the scoreboard.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor the batsmen. At this venue, batsmen can score some good runs. Bowlers can also pick some good wickets in the second innings.
- They won the final match and grabbed the last year’s PSL title.
- Shane Watson is a big-hitting opener for the team.
- Fawad Ahmed also scored some good runs in T20 matches.
- The young pace bowler Naseem Shah is taking crucial wickets in every match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF QUETTA GLADIATORS
- With some big changes in the squad, Quetta Gladiators are ready to play their first match of PSL.
- Luke Ronchi is the top runscorer in the 2018 PSL season.
- Asif Ali has an impressive strike rate of 149.9 in the Bangladesh Premier League.
- Shadab Khan took 10 wickets in his last 7 matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ISLAMABAD
Dawid Malan, Rizwan Hussain, Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Munro, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan (c), Dale Steyn, Rumman Raees, Muhammad Musa
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 9
- QUETTA GLADIATORS WON – 5
- ISLAMABAD WON – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
QUETTA GLADIATORS – W W L W W
ISLAMABAD – L W W L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
QUETTA GLADIATORS – Shane Watson, Fawad Ahmed
ISLAMABAD – Luke Ronchi, Shadab Khan
TV – Dsport, Geo Super
Live streaming – Cricketgateaway
Match Timings – 7:30 PM IST/ 2:00 PM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering previous match results and current squad, the Quetta Gladiators team looks strong and has more probability to win this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.