Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans are all set to take on each other in the 7th fixture of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2022 on 31st January at the National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan (19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT). Here is QG vs MS Match Prediction PSL 2022.
QG vs MS Match Prediction :
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Quetta Gladiators Predicted XI:
Ahsan Ali, Will Smeed, Ben Duckett, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c) (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, James Faulkner, Ashir Qureshi, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah
Multan Sultans Predicted XI:
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c) (wk), Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Khushdul Shah, David Willey, Imran Tahir, Ihsanullah, Imran Khan, Shahnawaz Dahani.
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – QG vs MS
- They have a big boost with a massive win in their last encounter against Karachi Kings by 8 wickets.
- Their bowling unit was very impressive and the opponents will look to find some answers to their line and lengths.
- Key players from this camp are Ahsan Ali, Naseem Shah, and Mohammad Nawaz.
- Even Multan Sultans are eager to continue their winning form – They are well placed at 1st position of the points table with 2 wins.
- They might play with the same winning 11 combination and might not experiment with any new plans in this game.
- Mohammad Rizwan, Shan Masood, and Imran Tahir are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
Clear Skies and a temperature above 20 are predicted for the matchday.
Most of the matches played at this venue have been won by the fielding side. So whoever wins the toss, will definitely opt to field first. And this pitch is a bowling-friendly track and batsmen will find some tough times playing on this track.
- Total Matches Played: 8
- Quetta Gladiators Won: 4
- Multan Sultans Won: 3
- No Result: 1
- Tie: 0
Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans, 7th Match, PSL 2022 MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Multan Sultans have a clear upper hand over Quetta Gladiators and they are the clear favorites for this game.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**