Multan Sultans will face off Peshawar Zalmi in Match-16 of the Pakistan Super League, 2022. The match is scheduled to be played on Thursday, 10th February at 8:00 PM IST, at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Here you will find Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction.
Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction :
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Multan Sultans Predicted XI: Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Sohaib Maqsood, Johnson Charles, Tim David, Khushdil Shah, Anwar Ali, Abbas Afridi, Imran Tahir, Blessing Muzarabani, Shahnawaz Dahani
Peshawar Zalmi Predicted XI: Hazratullah Zazai, Kamran Akmal (wk), Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, Ben Cutting, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz (c), Saqib Mahmood, Mohammad Umar, Usman Qadir, Salman Irshad
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match PREVIEW
- Multan Sultans is currently 1st in the points table, despite winning all the 5 games they played.
- They are putting on a dominant show this season, with their promising talents in the pool.
- Rizwan, Masood, Tim David, Dahani, Imran Tahir are the key players for the side.
- Peshawar Zalmi is currently placed 5th spot in the points table, despite winning only 2 out of 5 games.
- They have had dismal outings in the current PSL season. Furthermore, they need to make a strong comeback from their recent failure against Sultans.
- Key players from this camp are Zazai, Haider Ali, Ben Cutting, S Malik, Usman Qadir
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday will be around 20° and no signs of rain are predicted.
The surface at Gaddafi Stadium is usually batting-friendly. The batters need to grab the advantage to aim a big total. On the other side, bowlers need to be cautious to find the accurate line and length. Bowling first could be a wise decision.
- Total Matches Played: 10
- Multan Sultans Won: 7
- Peshawar Zalmi Won: 3
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Considering the Head-to-Head battle and the recent performances, Multan Sultans are having the upper hand. On the other side, Peshawar Zalmi will have a tough fight, as they tasted defeat against the same team recently and so, they need to get the best out of their pool in order to take revenge by defeating the table-toppers. Multan Sultans are the favorite to win against Peshawar Zalmi.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**