ABOUT THE MATCH
The 38th fixture of Big Bash League (BBL) 2019-20 is scheduled between Perth Scorchers and Melbourne Stars on January 15th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Perth Stadium, Australia. The live telecast will begin from 06:10 PM (local time).
This is the first face-off between these two teams. Perth Scorchers is in the 3rd position in the points table with 5 wins out of the 9 matches played whereas Melbourne Stars are placed at the top as they lost only one out of the 9 matches they played.
Both teams won their previous match by batting first. More chances of toss the winning team to choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Perth Pitch favors batsman, so we can expect a lot of runs from both teams.
Rain is very unlikely in Perth Stadium on Wednesday.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Perth Scorchers
Mitchell Marsh (c), Josh Inglis (wk), Sam Whiteman, Cameron Bancroft, Tim David, Cameron Green, Jhye Richardson, Joel Paris, Fawad Ahmed, Liam Livingstone, Chris Jordan.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Stars
Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Nick Larkin, Seb Gotch (wk), Clinton Hinchcliffe, Hilton Cartwright, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lance Morris, Nathan Coulter-Nile.
MATCH PREVIEW |BBL 2019-20
- Jhye Richardson picked up 13 wickets in this season, with 9 coming in his last four matches.
- Perth team skipper Mitchell Marsh scored 347 runs in 9 matches and scored a minimum of 40 runs in his last 4 games.
- Livingstone scored 2 half-centuries as an opening batsman and picked up 2 wickets as a bowler.
- Ashton Agar and Ashton Turner will miss this match due to international commitments.
- Marcus Stoinis scored the highest individual runs (147*) in just 79 balls of the BBL.
- Glenn Maxwell leads the team with powerful hitting in the middle order.
- Haris Rauf picked up 15 wickets in this BBL season.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile will be included in the team instead of Dan Worrall.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Melbourne Stars team has more chances to win this game compares to Perth Scorchers.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.