ABOUT THE MATCH
The 19th match of ICC Wome T20 World Cup 2020 is scheduled between Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney. Currently, Pakistan Women are standing at the 4th position of the table and Thailand Women are standing at the 5th position of Group B.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: PAKW vs THAIW
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | PAKW vs THAIW
- In the Top Order Analysis – From the Pakistan team, Javeria Khan tops the chart with an impressive strike rate of 107.33 and with an average of 27.33.
- And from the Thailand side, Nattakan Chantam has a strike rate of 71.33 and with an average of 15.66
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | PAKW vs THAIW
- From the Middle Order – Aliya Riaz has an impressive Strike rate of 81.66 and has an average of 26.66.
- And from the Thailand Women – Nannapat Koncharoenkai has an average of 15 runs and a strike rate of 41.66.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | PAKW vs THAIW
- If we look at the above graphs Pakistan Women have a clear upper hand over Thailand in both top and middle order.
TOP 3 BOWLERS ANALYSIS | PAKW vs THAIW
- In the bowling department – Aiman Anwer has picked the most number of wickets with 6.
- And Diana Baig has an impressive economy rate of 5.33
BOWLING ANALYSIS | PAKW vs THAIW
- When it comes to wickets Pakistan has an upper hand- But Thailand Women has a better economy rate than Pakistan Women.
Pakistan lost the toss and was asked to field first last time out. Batting first seems to be the preferred option at the Sydney Showground Stadium.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The conditions for the matchday will be cloudy all day with scattered showers forecast throughout the day. There could be some disruption.
And the pitch at Sydney Showground Stadium is flat and the outfield for the venue is very slow – So, we can expect a low scoring encounter for the match and the Average Score at this venue is – 120 runs.
- Pakistan Women have won only one match out of 3 games and they currently stand at the 4th position of the table with a net run rate of -0.761.
- They have lost their last game against the England Women by 42 runs.
- In the previous game, Aliya Riaz has played a good knock and made 41 runs in 33 balls
- And with the ball, Aiman Anwer picked up three wickets in her four-over and has given only 30 runs.
- They are seriously looking for a win in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pakistan Women
Javeria Khan (c), Muneeba Ali, Nida Dar, Iram Javed, Umaima Sohail, Aliya Riaz, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Diana Baig, Aiman Anwer, Anam Amin, Syeda Aroob Shah
Thailand Women are standing at the bottom of the table with no wins in their kitty and they are still looking for their first victory of the tournament having a net run rate of -3.992.
- They have lost their last game against South Africa Women by 113 runs.
- Onnicha Kamchomphu was the highest run-scorer in the side with only 26 runs.
- And Ratanaporn Padunglerd has picked only one wicket and given just 19 runs in three overs.
- Thailand Women are desperately looking for their first win of the tournament.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Thailand Women
Nattakan Chantam, Naruemol Chawai, Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk), Nattaya Boochatham, Wongpaka Liengprasert, Sornnarin Tippoch (c), Chanida Sutthiruang, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Ratanaporn Padunglerd, Suleeporn Laomi, Soraya Lateh
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 4
- Pakistan Women WON – 4
- Thailand Women WON – 0
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
Pakistan Women – L L W L L
Thailand Women – W L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Pakistan Women – Aliya Riaz, Aiman Anwer
Thailand Women – Onnicha Kamchomphu, Ratanaporn Padunglerd
TV channels – Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Willow TV, SuperSport, OSN Sports Cricket, DD Sports, ATN, Gazi TV, SLRC, Moby TV, Ten Sports, Digicel
Live streaming – Hotstar, Rabbithole BD, Sky Go, Foxtel Sports, SuperSport
Match Timings – 4:00 AM GMT, 9:30 AM IST
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By looking at the current form, squads, and head to headcount – Pakistan Women have a clear edge over the Thailand Women. If Thailand wants to win this encounter, they have to do something magical in order to win this game against Pakistan Women.
Click Here for the Dream11 Predictions for Pakistan Women vs Thailand Women.