ABOUT THE MATCH
Match Prediction: The 2nd T20I between Pakistan Women and England Women is going to take place at Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur on 17th December 2019.
Looking at the previous performances of England, it looks that they have a clear edge over Pakistan team. They have won the ODI series 2-0.
England players have performed well during the WBBL and are ready to continue their same form for their country.
Pakistan Women’s team needs to work on its respective departments to give a tough fight to the opponents after a devastating loss.
The pitch at Kuala Lumpur has always supported batting and the team which bats first has won 80% of the matches. So, whoever wins the toss will opt to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS | MATCH PREDICTION
The pitch at Kuala Lumpur is a batting haven and huge totals can be expected on the board. A score of around 160 is expected for this match. Since it is a used pitch, we can expect some turn for the spinner in the second half.
Well, the weather forecast tells a different story out there. There is a heavy rainfall which is predicted for the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN WOMEN
Nahida Khan, Sidra Ameen, Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (C), Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Sidra Nawaz (WK), Rameen Shamim, Diana Baig, Nashra Sandhu.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND WOMEN
Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight(c), Natalie Sciver, Amy Ellen Jones(wk), Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Sarah Glenn, Anya Shrubsole, Sophie Ecclestone, Freya Davies
- The Pakistan team’s performance was dismal in the ODI series. They lost the first two matches without creating any serious trouble for the England team.
- After the heavy loss against them, Pakistan needs to come back stronger in this encounter to make a statement.
- Looking at the previous performances of England, it looks that they have a clear edge over the Pakistan team.
- They have won the ODI series with 2-0.
- England players have performed well during the WBBL and are ready to continue their same form.
- England will look to continue their dominant performance against Pakistan.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
In this encounter, England has a clear edge over Pakistan.
Click here for Dream 11 Predictions.