ABOUT THE MATCH
Match Prediction: Pakistan and Sri Lanka will play their 2nd Test at The National Stadium, Karachi on 19th December 2019. After the 1st Test draw, both teams will aim for a clear win. This Test will decide the winners of this series.
Pakistan batsmen were on fire in the first Test. Both Babar Azam and Abid Ali scored centuries. Pakistan has an added advantage of its home and will look to utilize this as much as possible. The local crowds have turned up in large numbers to support their home team.
On the other hand, Sri Lanka has performed extremely well in the previous test. Dhananjaya de Silva, the in-form batsman for the team, scored an excellent knock of 102 in the previous test. Lahiru Kumara and Ranjitha will look to repeat their performances with the ball.
The team who bats first have won 90 percent of their matches. Whichever team wins the toss will look to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS | MATCH PREDICTION
The pitch at Karachi seemed to be a batting-friendly turf. We can, therefore, expect a few big scores on the board.
The weather for the matchday looks great and the temperature might remain at 27 degrees Celsius.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pakistan
Shan Masood, Azhar Ali, Abid Ali, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Mohammad Rizwan, Usman Khan, Mohammad Abbas, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sri Lanka
Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Oshada Fernando, Kusal Mendis, Dinesh Chandimal, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Niroshan Dickwella (Wkt), Dilruwan Perera, Vishwa Fernando, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara
- Pakistan batsman was on fire in the first Test. Both Babar Azam and Abid Ali notched up tons.
- Pakistan has an added advantage of its home and will look to utilize this as much as possible.
- The local crowds have turned up in large numbers to support their home team.
- Pakistan will look to take advantage and win this Test series on their home turf.
- Sri Lanka has performed extremely well in the previous test.
- Dhananjaya de Silva is the in-form batsman for the team as he scored 102 in the previous test.
- Lahiru Kumara and Ranjitha will look to repeat their performances with the ball.
- Sri Lanka will look at the errors they have committed in their previous games and will try to rectify them.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Sri Lanka had great momentum in their first game. But Pakistan too performed well. But based on the home turf support and vocal support from the local crowd, Pakistan has a slight edge over Sri Lankans.
Click here for Dream 11 Predictions.