ABOUT THE MATCH
In the Bangladesh tour of Pakistan, the third T20I match is scheduled for January 27, 2020. The match is going to take place at Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan. The live telecast will begin from 09:00 AMGMT / 02:00 PM IST.
Pakistan won the first T20I match by 5 wickets. The hosts registered their win by 9 wickets in the second T20I match. Pakistan leads the series 2-0.
Pakistan will be looking to complete a clean sweep in the T20I series when they face Bangladesh in the third and final game at Gaddafi Cricket Stadium in Lahore on Monday.
In the last two matches, Bangladesh had won the toss and chosen to bat first and Pakistan was happy to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Both the teams will certainly be looking to win the toss and bowl first on this surface. The last two matches have been won by side batting second.
- In the last match, Pakistan had registered their win by 9 wickets as the opener batsman Babar Azam scored 66 runs off 44 balls with 7 boundaries and a six.
- Ahsan Ali, who came to bat along with the opener, had disappointed bu getting out for a duck.
- Mohammad Hafeez, who came to bat on number 3, had scored 67 runs off 49 balls.
- In the bowling unit, Mohammad Hasnain had picked up 2 wickets, and Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, and Shadab Khan took 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pakistan
Babar Azam (C), Ahsan Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain/Muhammad Musa
- In the last match, top order in batting unit disappointed with their performances.
- The opener batsman Tamim Iqbal had given a good start by scoring 65 runs off 53 deliveries.
- After that, no player had scored enough runs.
- Afif Hossain, the middle-order batsman, had looked good with his 21 off 20 balls.
- Coming to bowling unit, except for Shafiul Islam, no bowler had taken a wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangladesh
Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Naim, Mahedi Hasan, Liton Das (wk), Afif Hossain Dhrubo, Mahmudullah (C), Soumya Sarkar/Soumya Sarkar, Aminul Islam Biplob, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman/Rubel Hossain, Al-Amin Hossain
HEAD TO HEAD:
Over All Matches – 12
Draw – 0
No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
Pakistan: W W L L NR
Bangladesh: L L L L W
Tv – Star Sports, DD Sports, SuperSport, Fox Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket, Gazi TV
Online – Hotstar, SkyGo
Match Timings – 09:00 AMGMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.