PAK vs SCO MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, Pakistan standing at the 1st position by winning 4 out of 4 games and with an NRR of +1.065.
- Pakistan won their recent match against Namibia by 45 runs.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam have been in excellent form in recent matches.
- With Fakhar Zaman and Mohammad Hafeez in the middle order and Asif Ali at the end, Pakistan’s batting lineup appears to be lethal.
- Haris Rauf has been outstanding for the Men in Green in this massive tournament. Scotland’s batters must be careful when facing him.
- However, Pakistan will be out of pressure as they have found the way for Semi-finals.
- Scotland standing at the 6th position by losing 4 out of 4 games and with an NRR of -3.494.
- Scotland recently lost their match against India by 8 wickets.
- George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer, and Richie Berrington are anticipated to put up a strong batting show.
- Micahel Leask, who struck a quick knock in the recent match against India.
- The Scottish bowling attack would be led by Mark Watt, Bradley Wheal, and Safyaan Sharif.
- Scotland would like to end the game on a good note in the competition.
The temperature in Sharjah will be around 25 degrees. As a result, Dew might just be the primary consideration in the team’s attempt, to keep its dominance on the field.
The surface at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium is a little slower. There isn’t much swing available for the pacers, who will seek to slow down to get something off the pitch. The spinners will take up the fight as the game progresses, making for an exciting fight. After winning the toss, both sides will seek to chase.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Pakistan Predicted XI:
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi
Scotland Predicted XI:
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Alasdair Evans, Safyaan Sharif, Bradley Wheal
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT PAK vs SCO?
Despite defeating India, New Zealand, Afghanistan, and Namibia, the Men in Green, headed by Babar Azam, have already advanced for the semi-finals. Another success will secure them the top place in Group 2. Scotland, on the other hand, is already out of the competition. Kyle Coetzer and his teammates won all 3 matches in the Qualifiers but are yet to win a game in the Super 12. The Scots will be competing for nothing but pride, and they will want to conclude on a winning note.
Who Will Win This Game?
Pakistan are to be the favorite to win this match. On the other hand, Scotland also seemed to give their best to conclude its T20 WC campaign with a win.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**