The Semi-Final 2 fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between Pakistan and Australia on 11th November at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, at 07:30 PM IST. Here are PAK vs AUS Match Predictions.
PAK vs AUS MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Pakistani batsmen are performing impressively in this competition.
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan are off to a great start.
- Middle-order batsmen like Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, and Asif Ali gain momentum from the established platform
- The bowlers looked brilliant and kept things compact.
- Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, and Haris Rauf have all grabbed regular wickets,so far.
- David Warner’s form is a positive sign for Australia.
- Mitchell Marsh, is a game-changer for them with both the bat and the ball, along with Glenn Maxwell.
- Adam Zampa is the most effective bowler. So far, he has done well in the middle overs, when he has restricted runs and taken up wickets.
- Josh Hazlewood’s performance will be crucial.
The temperature in Dubai will be around 26 degrees in the Evening. As a result, Dew might just be the primary consideration in the team’s attempt, to keep its dominance on the field.
As the weather starts to cool, the prospects for cricket will be optimal. The surface is considered to be flat for batting and great for scoring. Both sides will aim to capitalize on early movement and bounce. Remaining cautious during the powerplay and then attacking later could be the best strategy.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Pakistan Predicted XI:
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi
Australia Predicted XI:
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT PAK vs AUS?
Australia has surpassed expectations so far in the competition, but they were completely dominated on the one instance when they faced truly world-class opponents in England. Pakistan has appeared as a conqueror from the beginning of this competition, and if they reproduce their Super 12 form, Pakistan will have enough.
Who Will Win This Game?
Pakistan will have a high chance to win the match against Australia in the Semi Final-2. On the other hand, Australia will also step in with a tough team to continue their winning streak to advance to the Finals to face New Zealand.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**