ABOUT THE MATCH
Durban Heat will face Paarl Rocks in the 24th fixture of the Mzansi Super League 2019. The match is scheduled to be played on December 4 at the Boland Park in Paarl.
Paarl Rocks have won five out of eight matches played so far in this season. With two lost matches and one ending without a result, they top the points table.
Durban Heat is placed second from the bottom of the points table with only two wins so far in this season.
Boland Park looks a batting wicket and the team that wins the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Boland Park is likely to favor batsmen and is expected to encourage big hitting.
The temperature is expected to be between 20 and 24 degrees Celsius and clear skies are forecast at Boland Park.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Paarl Rocks
Henry Davids, Cameron Delport, Faf du Plessis (c), James Vince, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Sibonelo Makhanya, Isuru Udana, Hardus Viljoen, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kerwin Mungroo
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Wesley Marshall, Alex Hales, Wihan Lubbe, David Miller, Dane Vilas (c/wk), Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Marco Jansen, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto
- Paarl Rocks have started the season with a victory against Blitz and continued their winning streak in the tournament.
- They have so far lost only two matches and both were against Spartans.
- Mangaliso Mosehle and Ferisco Adams were replaced by Kyle Verreynne and Kerwin Mungroo in the last match.
- Paarl Rocks are likely to go with their winning team for this clash against Durban Heat.
- Henry Davids and Cameron Delport will be opening the innings while Faf du Plessis and James Vince will play in the third and fourth positions, respectively.
- Bjorn Fortuin is likely to lead the team’s bowling attack.
- Durban Heat is in a bad shape with only two wins and three wiped out matches.
- They have lost their last match against Giants by six wickets and seven balls to spare.
- Durban Heat is likely to stick to the current eleven that helped them win their two previous matches.
- David Miller, who struck a half-century by playing ahead of captain Dane Vilas, is likely to continue at number four.
- Wesley Marshall and Alex Hales will be its openers while Kyle Abbott will continue to lead the bowling attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Paarl Rocks, which is at the top of the points table, is likely to win against Durban Heat in this encounter.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.