ABOUT THE MATCH
The South Africa Women will play against New Zealand Women in the second ODI match, which is scheduled for January 27, 2020. The match is going to take place at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland, New Zealand. The live telecast will begin from 11:00 PM GMT (Jan 26) / 12:00 PM IST.
South Africa Women won the first ODI match by 7 wickets. New Zealand will be looking to make a strong comeback when they take on South Africa Women in the 2nd game of the ODI series.
The toss winning may choose to bowl first and restrict the opponents. The previous game was won by the side batting second.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The same ground is once again going to host the game between New Zealand Women and South Africa Women. Given their decent record at this venue, the home side will be keen to deliver a strong performance in this contest.
New Zealand Women
- In the first ODI match, the middle-order batsman Katie Perkins scored 78 runs off 83 balls with 6 boundaries.
- Suzie Bates, who came to bat on number three, scored 53 runs off 75 balls with 3 boundaries.
- Bernadine Bezuidenhout and Sophie Devine impressed with their 27 and 21 runs, respectively.
- Hayley Jensen looked good with her 19 off 11 balls with 2 boundaries and a six.
- In the bowling unit, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Suzie Bates had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (captain), Katie Perkins, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Lauren Down, Suzie Bates, Rachel Priest (wk), Amelia Kerr, Hayley Jensen, Leigh Kasperek, Holly Huddleston, Rosemary Mair
South Africa Women
- The top order played a crucial role in winning the first ODI match.
- The opener batsman Lizelle Lee scored 99 runs off 99 balls with 13 boundaries, missing a century by 1 run.
- Laura Wolvaardt, who came to bat along with the opener, scored 91 off 124 balls with 9 boundaries.
- The middle-order batsman Dane van Niekerk scored 37 off 43 balls with 4 boundaries.
- Masabata Klaas and Ayabonga Khaka had clinched 3 wickets each while Shabnim Ismail had bagged 2 wickets, and Chloe Tryon took a wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF South Africa Women
Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Sune Luus, Dane van Niekerk (captain), Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Trisha Chetty (wk), Shabnam Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Over All Matches – 7
- New Zealand Women – 6
- South Africa Women – 1
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
New Zealand Women – L L L L W
South Africa Women – W L L L W
Tv – Sky Sport
Match Timings – 11:00 PMGMT (Jan 26) / 12:00 PM IST
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.