ABOUT THE MATCH
Most of the matches played at this venue are won by the first batting team. So the toss winning team might choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score runs in both the innings even Bowlers can also pick some early wickets.
MATCH PREVIEW | NZW vs BW
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
- They have lost the previous nail-biting match by 3 wickets against India Women’s team.
- Amelia Kerr did the all-rounder performance as a bowler and picket 2 wickets and scored unbeaten 34 runs in the last match.
- Rosemary Mair also picked 2 wickets in her 3 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
Sophie Devine (c), Rachel Priest (wk), Suzie Bates, Maddy Green, Katey Martin, Amelia Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Anna Peterson, Rosemary Mair, Hayley Jensen, Leigh Kasperek
- They faced a huge defeat of 86 runs in the previous match.
- Fargana Hoque scored an important 36 runs as a middle-order batswoman.
- Salma Khatun took 1 wicket in her 4 overs spell.
- Nigar Sultana is in excellent form and scoring good runs as an opening batswoman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH WOMEN
Nigar Sultana (wk), Murshida Khatun, Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Jahanara Alam, Salma Khatun (c), Khadija Tul Kubra, Panna Ghosh, Nahida Akter, Shamima Sultana, Sanjida Islam
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 0
- NEW ZEALAND WOMEN WON – 0
- BANGLADESH WOMEN WON – 0
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN – W L W W L
BANGLADESH WOMEN – L L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN – Amelia Kerr, Rosemary Mair
BANGLADESH WOMEN – Fargana Hoque, Salma Khatun
- TV: Star Sports, Sky Sports
- Live streaming: Hotstar
- Match Timings – 4:00 PM IST/ 12:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Considering previous match performances and the current squad of both teams, the New Zealand Women team looks strong and has more probability to win this match.