ABOUT THE MATCH| NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA
The third T20I match between New Zealand vs India is scheduled on January 29, 2020. The match will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton and the live telecast will begin from 07:00 AM (GMT) /12:30 PM IST
India is leading 2-0 in the five-match T20I series as they won the last 2 matches. India is now eyeing the third match to register their hat-trick of wins in their tour of New Zealand.
TEAM PROBABLE PLAYING XI | NZ VS IND
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert (wk), Mitchell Santner, Blair Tickner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: NZ VS IND
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS:
- Here, we have taken the last 5 matches stats of the top 3 players from both sides.
- When you look at the Indian side, Virat Kohli has an impressive Strike Rate of 160.61.
- And in the New Zealand setup, Martin Guptill looks great with an impressive Strike Rate of 191.974.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS:
- When we come to the middle order, India has an upper hand.
- Shreyas Iyer tops the chart from the Indian side with a Strike Rate of 151.002 and for the Kiwis, it is Ross Taylor with 125.5.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS:
- After two wins against Kiwis, the equations have changed completely.
- When we come to the middle order, India has a clear upper hand over New Zealand.
- Bowlers from both sides have performed pretty well.
- When we come to the Indian setup, Shami has a good Economy Rate of 12.38, and from the New Zealand setup, Ish Sodhi has a decent Economy Rate of 11.33.
In the first match, India won the toss and chose to bat whereas in the second match New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat. The last two matches were won by the team bowling first. As per this trend, we can expect the toss winning team to chase.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Seddon Park will favor batsman with little bounce. It will also help seamers, and spinners may play a major role in this pitch. We can expect 160+ runs from both teams.
- Total Match Played At Venue: 11
- Batting First Won: 6
- Batting Second Won: 5
- Avg. Score in 1st innings: 172
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches: 13
- India Won: 5
- New Zealand Won: 8
- Draw: 0
- No-Result: 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- India: N/R W W W W
- New Zealand: W L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India – KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah
New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Mitchell Santner
STATS MANIA – VENUE:
- Name – Seddon Park, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Matches Played – 9
- Matches Won by Home Side – 7
- Matches Won by Touring Side – 2
- Matches Won by Neutral Side – 0
- Matches Tied – 0
- Matches with No Result – 0
- Highest Individual Innings – 117* R E Levi (2011-2012 New Zealand v South Africa)
- Best Bowling – 4/15 J E C Franklin (2012-2013 New Zealand v England)
- Highest Team Innings – 212/4 (New Zealand 2018-2019 v India)
- Lowest Team Innings – 78 (Bangladesh 2009-2010 v New Zealand)
- Highest Run Chase Achieved – 202/5 (New Zealand 2011-2012 v Zimbabwe)
- Average Runs per Wicket – 30.88
- Average Runs per Over – 9.03
TV – Star Sports 1/HD, Star Sports 2/HD, Sky Sports
Online– Hotstar, Jio TV, Airtel TV.
Match Timings – 07:00 AMGMT / 12:30 PM IST.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM | NZ VS IND
Team India performed well in both matches played until now. They also have a strong bowling unit on their side, so India’s winning chances have increased.
Click Here For IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction.