ABOUT THE MATCH
Multan Sultans which emerged as the top team in league matches will meet Peshawar Zalmi which has come in 4th place, in the first semi-final. The live telecast of the match will start at 2:00 P.M IST and 8:30 AM GMT on Tuesday. The match will happen at Gaddafi stadium Lahore.
The team which batted second was able to chase the target in most of the matches. So, the team which will win the toss is most probably going to elect to field.
Lahore is predicted to be sunny and hot with a clear sky and no rain.
The pitch has been more suitable for batsmen mostly in the tournament and is expected to be the same in this match also.
- Multan Sultans are the no 1 team in the points table at the end of the league matches, losing only 2 matches.
- It lost its last match to Lahore Qalandars. However, the outcome should not be given much importance as all their main bowlers were rested for the match.
- The middle-order looks strong with Ravi Bopara, Khushdil Shah, and Moeen Ali, who have the ability to hit some good knocks.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MULTAN SULTANS
Zeeshan Ashraf (WK), Rohail Nazir, Moeen Ali, Shan Masood (C), Ravi Bopara, Khushdil Shah, Shahid Afridi, Imran Tahir, Ali Shafiq, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Irfan
- Peshawar Zalmi is in 4th position in the points table which won only 4 out of 10 matches.
A couple of changes are expected to happen.
- All-rounder Sikandar Raza and Yasir Shah are expected to join the team in the place of Hammad Azam and Mohammad Amir Khan.
- In their last match against Multan Sultans, they have lost narrowly by 3 runs. So they will be hoping to upset Multan this time.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PESHAWAR ZALMI
Kamran Akmal (wk), Shoaib Malik, Haider Ali, Sikandar Raza, Umar Amin, Imam-ul-Haq, Yasir Shah, Adil Amin, Wahab Riaz (c), Yasir Shah, Rahat Ali
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
MULTAN SULTANS – Shan Masood, Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir
PESHAWAR ZALMI – Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Wahab Riaz
TEAM FORM IN LAST FIVE MATCHES:
MULTAN SULTANS – L W W NR W
PESHAWAR ZALMI – L L W W L
HEAD TO HEAD
Overall Matches – 6
- MULTAN SULTANS WON – 4
- PESHAWAR ZALMI WON – 2
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
LIVE STREAMING DETAILS
- TV channels: Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
- Live streaming: Cricketgateway
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Multan Sultans is a big favorite going into this match as it has been in tremendous form throughout the tournament.
Click Here for the Dream11 Prediction for Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi