Multan Sultans will face off Lahore Qalandars in the Qualifier of the Pakistan Super League, 2022. The match is scheduled to be played on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at 8:00 PM IST, at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Here you will get the information about Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction.
Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Match Prediction
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Multan Sultans Predicted XI: Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Tim David, Aamer Azmat, David Willey, Asif Afridi, Rumman Raees, Imran Tahir, Shahnawaz Dahani
Lahore Qalandars Predicted XI: Fakhar Zaman, Philip Salt (wk), Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hafeez, Harry Brook, Sohail Akhtar, David Wiese, Shaheen Afridi (c), Fawad Ahmed, Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Match PREVIEW
Multan Sultans :
- Multan Sultans has been secured the top spot in the points table to reach the Qualifier with 18 points, after winning 9 out of 10 games.
- The defending champions are holding control of the game so far with their destructive bench strength.
- Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan, Khushdil Shah, Tahir, Asif Afridi are the key players for the side.
Lahore Qalandars :
- Lahore Qalandars is currently placed 2nd spot in the points table with 12 points, after winning 6 out of 10 games.
- They will be aiming to perform consistently to defeat a superior squad to advance from the Qualifiers.
- Key players from this camp are Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shaheen Afridi, Fawad Ahmed.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday will be around 20° and no signs of rain are predicted.
The surface at Gaddafi Stadium is usually batting-friendly. The batters need to grab the advantage to aim a big total. On the other side, bowlers need to be cautious to find the accurate line and length. Bowling first could be a wise decision.
- Total Matches Played: 11
- Multan Sultans Won: 6
- Lahore Qalandars Won: 5
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
The defending champions, Multan Sultans proved to be the most challenging squad for any opposition side in the ongoing PSL season. They have dominated the points table since the start of the event, extending their winning streak all the way to the Qualifiers, and they will make the finals if their impressive performances continue. On the other hand, Lahore Qalandars will have to get something out surprisingly from their pool in order to tackle the table toppers. Multan Sultans are the favorites to win the match against Islamabad United.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**