MIE vs SW Dream 11 Prediction
MIE vs SW Dream 11 Prediction, MI Emirates vs Sharjah Warriors Match Preview, MIE vs SW Fantasy Team, MIE vs SW Probable Playing 11, MIE vs SW Dream11 winning Tips, MIE vs SW Live Match Score, MIE vs SW Pitch Report, MIE vs SW Injury & Updates.
MI Emirates vs Sharjah Warriors (MIE vs SW) Match Preview
Moeen Ali left an opportunity to play in the ongoing SA20 to lead the Sharjah Warriors in this tournament.
MI Emirates and Sharjah Warriors will face each other in the second game of the International League T20 2023 on Saturday (January 14) at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Reliance Industries, the owners of the Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League and MI Cape Town in the SA20 own the Emirates-based franchise.
Kieron Pollard, who announced his retirement from the IPL last year, has been appointed the skipper of the Emirates. The Sharjah Warriors are owned by Capri Global Capital Limited, a Non-Banking Financial Company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. English all-rounder Moeen Ali is the captain of the side. He left an opportunity to play in the SA20 to lead the Warriors.
MIE vs SW Match Details
- MI Emirates vs Sharjah Warriors, Match 02, ILT20 2023
- Date – Saturday, January 14
- Time – 07:30 PM IST
- Venue – Abu Dhabi Cricket Stadium
Today’s Match Prediction: Who will win today’s cricket match? MIE vs SW
MI Emirates will be the favourites to will the game against Sharjah Warriors.
MIE vs SW Where to Watch?
The ILT20 league will be streamed by Zee Networks in India. Viewers can watch them online on the OTT platform Zee5.
MIE vs SW Team News
There are no injury updates from either team as of now.
Pitch Report MIE vs SW
Batting first at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium yields an average score of 162 runs. There have been 25 totals over 170 in the 61 T20 games played here. The team batting first in this game will attempt to score between 180 and 190 runs.
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium typically lends itself well to batting with assistance for spinners and slower bowlers. As the second game of the season, expect an even playing field with lots of scoring possibilities. The quick bowlers will find it difficult, but the wind speed will be to their advantage.
MIE vs SW Probable Playing XIs
MI Emirates Playing 11:
Kieron Pollard (c), Vriitya Arwind, Muhammad Waseem, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Najibullah Zadran, Dwayne Bravo, Bas De Leede, Zahoor Khan, Trent Boult, Imran Tahir
Sharjah Warriors Playing 11:
Moeen Ali (c), Chris Benjamin, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(wk), Evin Lewis, Dawid Malan, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Woakes, Mohammad Nabi, Junaid Siddique, Karthik Meiyappan, Naveen-ul-Haq/Noor Ahmad
MIE vs SW Squads:
Najibullah Zadran, BFW de Leede, ADS Fletcher, Waseem Muhammad, Kieron Pollard(C), SR Patel, Nicholas Pooran, Trent Boult, Imran Tahir, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Zahoor Khan, Will Smeed, DJ Bravo, JA Thompson, Zahir Khan, BTJ Wheal, Basil Hameed, V Aravind, C Overton, TA Lammonby, L Tucker, Dan Mousley, McKenny Clarke
DJ Malan, Evin Lewis, MM Ali(C), Mohammad Nabi, Chris Woakes, PI Walter, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, K Meiyappan, Junaid Siddique, M Deyal, Jonathan Smit, T Kohler-Cadmore, Chris Benjamin, DR Briggs, Bilal Khan, Joe Denly, A Sharafu, Muhammad Jawadullah, MP Stoinis, Jamal Todd
MIE vs SW: Top Fantasy Picks
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz: He made 249 runs in nine innings in the Lanka Premier League, which was completed last month. The 21-year-old wicketkeeper-batter has played seven T20 matches at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium and has scored 146 runs at a strike rate of 139.04.
- Moeen Ali: He captained the Samp Army to the playoffs in the Abu Dhabi T10 League, which was completed last month. All the matches of this tournament were played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium only and he made 182 runs in ten games at a strike rate of 182.
- Naveen-ul-Haq: He picked ten wickets in eight matches of the ADT10 at an average of 11.9, an economy of 7.43, and a strike rate of 9.6. The 23-year-old pacer has played in three different tournaments in one month and has been in great form.
- Andre Fletcher: The 35-year-old wicketkeeper-batter scored 266 runs in nine matches in the LPL last month at an average of 38 and a strike rate of 131.68. He is just 142 runs away from scoring 6500 runs in T20 cricket.
MIE vs SW Dream 11 Prediction:
- Captain: R Gurbaz
- Vice -Captain: M Ali
MI Emirates vs Sharjah Warriors Dream 11 Prediction:
- Wicket Keeper: Nicholas Pooran, R Gurbaz,
- Batter: N Zadran, DJ Malan, Evin Lewis,
- All Rounder:, de Leede, M Ali
- Bowler: Trent Boult, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Chris Woakes
Follow Stumps and Bails for frequent cricket predictions.
MIE vs SW Dream 11 Prediction:
Here are the Two teams for the Dream 11 prediction:
MIE vs SW Dream11 Experts Team 1:
MIE vs SW Dream11 Experts Team 2:
***Disclaimer: The cricket match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not promise fixed results. All the information here published in good faith and for general information purposes only***