ABOUT THE MATCH
The 13th match of Big Bash League(BBL)2019-20 is scheduled to be played between Melbourne Stars vs Adelaide Strikers and will be held on 27th December at Carrara Oval – Gold Coast, Australia. Its live telecast will begin from 6:10 PM (local time).
Melbourne Stars had already won the won 2 back-to-back matches and are now eyeing the 3rd match to get a straight win.
If we consider the last match on this ground, it was won by the batting side but still, this time toss winning team may likely choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
In the last match between Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Stars, the pitch was good for batting and there will be something for spinners as well.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Stars
Nic Maddinson, Marcus Stoinis, Ben Dunk, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Clint Hinchliffe, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Haris Rauf, Sandeep Lamichhane
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Adelaide Strikers
Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Matthew Short, Alex Carey (c/wk), Jonathan Wells, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Harry Conway, Billy Stanlake
MATCH PREVIEW BIG BASH LEAGUE 2019-20
- Melbourne Stars may play an unchanged squad because they don’t want to alter their winning combination
- Coulter-Nile and Dale Steyn both missed the game in the last match due to injuries and their selection is yet to be confirmed.
- They made one change to the squad by leaving out Peter Siddle and bringing in a like-for-like replacement in Harry Conway.
- Conway had taken a couple of wickets that made him retain his place in the squad.
- Expect the Strikers to go unchanged.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Adelaide Strikers had many successes against the Stars in recent times, yet we still back the latter to prevail in this clash and secure their third win on the trot.
Click Here for Dream 11 Predictions.