ABOUT THE MATCH
The 47th fixture of Big Bash League(BBL) 2019-20 is scheduled between Melbourne Renegades and Hobart Hurricanes on January 21st, 2020. The match is going to be held at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 08:10 AM (GMT).
This is will be the second match between both the teams this season. Previously, they had met at Bellerive Oval, Hobart. Hobart Hurricanes had registered win in that match by 7 wickets.
Hobart Hurricanes and Melbourne Renegades are placed last with 3 and 2 wins out of 11 matches.
The last two matches, which were played here, were won by the chasing team, so as per the trend the toss winning team will choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Docklands Stadium is going to provide a tight contest between bat and ball.
- After the back-to-back wins, Melbourne Renegades are here to clash with Hobart Hurricanes.
- In the previous match with Brisbane Heat, the opener Shaun Marsh looked good with his 27 runs off 25 balls with 3 boundaries.
- Sam Harper, who came to bat on number three, scored 21 off 19 balls with 1 boundary and a six.
- The middle-order batsman Beau Webster had performed well for the batting unit by scoring 36 off 26 balls with 3 boundaries and a six.
- Will Sutherland, Mohammad Nabi, and Samit Patel managed to score 20+ runs.
- In the bowling unit, Cameron Boyce had played a key role by bagging 4 wickets by conceding just 15 runs.
- Samit Patel and Daniel Christian had taken 2 wickets each while Andrew Fekete had picked up 1 wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Daniel Christian (captain), Beau Webster, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Sam Harper (wk), Will Sutherland, Mohammad Nabi, Samit Patel, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Andrew Fekete
- Hobart Hurricanes are here after 5 successive defeats. They lost the match against Adelaide Strikers by 10 runs.
- It was a one-man show by David Miller who had struck a massive 90 runs off 48 balls with 8 boundaries and 5 sixes.
- Ben McDermott scored 31 runs off 17 balls with 1 boundary and 2 sixes.
- In the bowling unit, Scott Boland picked up 2 wickets and Clive Rose and Nathan Ellis took 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF HOBART HURRICANES
Matthew Wade (captain), Caleb Jewell, Jake Doran, Ben McDermott (wk), David Miller, George Bailey, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Scott Boland
HEAD TO HEAD: 10
Melbourne Renegades: 06
Sydney Sixers: 04
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
Melbourne Renegades: L W W L L
Hobart Hurricanes: W L L W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Melbourne Renegades: Marcus Harris, Cameron Boyce
Hobart Hurricanes: David Miller, Scott Boland
TV – Sony Six
Online– Foxtel sports
MATCH TIMINGS: 08:10 AMGMT / 07:10 PM LOCAL
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.