ABOUT THE MATCH
Carrying a win each in their kitty after recovering from thumping losses in their respective opening games, Pakistan and Sri Lanka face each other in the 11th Match of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019, on Friday, 7 June. With both sides having the momentum, it’s expected to be a cracker of a contest on Friday.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Pakistan vs SriLanka ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is going to be played at the Country Ground, Bristol on June 7th. The weather forecast for the 7th June of CWC 2019 is pretty good.
The pitch at the Country Ground is going to be completely flat. The batsmen will be able to hit through the line and a score of 320-350 appears to be par for the venue.
Individual Team Winning Percentage:
Top Order Analysis:
Middle Order Analysis:
Top Order and Middle Order Analysis:
Top bowlers Analysis:
- Pakistan is coming into the game with a terrific win in their previous fixture and will be oozing with confidence.
- Considering the way their batting collapsed against West Indies the other day, they were the least expected side to score a near 350-run total.
- Batting first on a surface where there was some assistance on offer for the quick bowlers, Pakistan got off to a quick start with openers in taking the responsibility to score quickly.
- Their batting has always been unpredictable yet capable, but probably the major positive they drew from their last match’s result was their bowling’s performance.
|Top 3 batsman Pakistan||Top 3 Middle Order Pakistan||Top 3 Bowler Pakistan|
|Fakhar Zaman||Sarfaraz Ahmed||Shaheen Afridi|
|Babar Azam||Mohammad Hafeez||Mohammad Amir|
|Imam-ul-Haq||Asif Ali||Wahab Riaz|
- Sri Lanka lacks experience in their top-order as well as the bowling attack which can be a telling factor in crunch situations.
- Sri Lanka was perceived to be the weakest of all sides coming into this tournament and their win over the Afghans has certainly opened up the table, at least for them.
- Similar to Pakistan, they were coming into this game on the back of a dismal performance where they were bundled out for a subpar total.
- Bowlers are contributing well, picking up wickets at regular intervals as seen.
|Top 3 batsman Sri Lanka||Top 3 Middle Order Sri Lanka||Top 3 Bowler Sri Lanka|
|Kusal Perera (wk)||Angelo Mathews||Isuru Udana|
|Lahiru Thirimanne||Kusal Mendis (wk)||Suranga Lakmal|
|Dimuth Karuaratne (c)||Thisara Perera||Lasith Malinga|
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Pakistan VS Sri Lanka 11TH ODI ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
|If Pakistan Bat First||IF Srilanka Bat First|
|Imam Ul Haq||D Karunaratne|
|Fakhar Zaman||K Perera|
|Babar Azam||L Thirimanne|
|Wahab Riaz||M Hafeez|
|Sarfaraz Ahmed||Nuwan Pradeep|
|Shadad Khan||L Malinga|
|Mohammad Amir||T Perera|
|D Karunaratne||Wahab Riaz|
|K Perera||Imam Ul Haq|
|L Malinga||Babar Azam|
|D de Silva||Shadad Khan|