ABOUT THE MATCH
After a clinical win in the second T20I, Indian Women will play their third encounter against West Indies Women on November 14 at the Providence Stadium in Guyana.
India won the first match of the series with a margin of 84 runs and prevailed over West Indies in the 2nd T20 with a ten-wicket defeat. Visitors will now look to seal this match as they lead 2-0 in the five-match series.
On the other hand, West Indies is struggling to find form.
As the pitch at the Providence Stadium supports the batsmen, the team winning the toss will bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Providence Stadium looks to be a batting pitch and is expected to favor the seam bowlers too.
The temperature is expected to be between 25 and 27 degrees Celsius with a clear sky and no rain is expected during the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES WOMEN
Hayley Matthews, Stacy-Ann King, Shemaine Campbelle (wk), Chedean Nation, Natasha McLean, Chinelle Henry, Kyshona Knight, Sheneta Grimmond, Aaliyah Alleyne, Afy Fletcher, Anisa Mohammed (c)
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Pooja Vastrakar, Deepti Sharma, Veda Krishnamurthy, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Shikha Pandey, Poonam Yadav, Radha Yadav
WEST INDIES WOMEN
- West Indies has so far lost six T20 internationals out of seven T20Is it has played in.
- They came to this series after facing a rout in the T20I series against Australia and even now the same phase seems to be continuing.
- Shakera Selman was replaced by Sheneta Grimmond in the second T20I and Grimmond is expected to get another opportunity in this match.
- Stacy-Ann King opened in the last match but it is not known whether she will be playing this match.
- India has faced two defeats in the T20Is in one year – one was against New Zealand and the other against England.
- But India has made a comeback with a 3-1 win against South Africa in the four-match series last month.
- India is likely to go play an unchanged team in this match.
- Both batting and bowling have fallen in place for India.
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma are likely to be the opening combination.
- Deepti Sharma and pacer Shikha Pandey form the core of the bowling department.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
India has a very strong batting and bowling side, making them favorites to win this encounter.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.