ABOUT THE MATCH
West Indies Women and Indian Women will clash in their 3rd ODI match in Antigua which will be the game decider. The series is tied 1-1. The final match of the series is going to be held at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium on November 6.
West Indies won their first ODI with Anisa Mohammed’s dismissal off Poonam Yadav in the final ball. They failed to win in the next match as India came up with a good score.
Punam Raut’s 77 helped India reach 191/6 in the second game after which they defeated West Indies by bowling them out for 138 to keep them on track for a top-four spot in the ICC Women’s Championship.
In both matches, the team that won the toss went on to bat first. As India won the toss in the second game, this time West Indies is likely to grab its chances.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Antigua looks to be a batting wicket as 191 was a comfortable winning score in the second ODI.
The temperature will be at the high 20s all day with a little wind blowing. There is a slight chance of rain too.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES WOMEN
Hayley Matthews, Stacy-Ann King, Shemaine Campbelle (wk), Stafanie Taylor (c), Chedean Nation, Kyshona A Knight, Sheneta Grimmond, Anisa Mohammed, Shabika Gajnabi, Afy Fletcher, Aaliyah Alleyne
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
Priya Punia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Punam Raut, Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav
WEST INDIES WOMEN
- West Indies suffered two series defeats, one against England and the other against Australia but won in the opening game against India.
- Stafanie Taylor hit 94 and Anisa Mohammed’s crucial wickets lead them to win.
- Hayley Matthews will be the part of the team after serving an eight-game ban for an undisclosed breach of the Cricket West Indies Board’s Code of Conduct.
- Matthew will be the replacement of Natasha McLean who retired hurt during the first match.
- Afy Fletcher, who joined the team in the last match, bowled exceptionally.
- Shabika Gajnabi will join the team in this match.
- India won its most recent ODI series last month though it was not part of the ICC Women’s Championship.
- They failed to win the first ODI against West Indies and were defeated by just one run.
- However, they made a comfortable 191/6 before they bowled West Indies out for 138 in the second ODI.
- India made just one change between the two fixtures, with Rajeshwari Gayakwad replacing Ekta Bisht.
- Smṛiti Mandhana has joined the India squad, but she did not feature in the second game despite recovering from a broken toe.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
India Women are now favorites to seal the series victory as they performed excellently in the second game.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.