ABOUT THE MATCH
India vs West Indies: The West Indies came into this tournament with a lot of expectations. People were terming West Indies as “Dark Horses”, but things have not panned out that well.
India has so far kept the series in their hand and will look to finish the T20 games on a higher note and showcase their top quality against the mighty Caribbeans.
India vs West Indies 3rd T20 is going to be played at Providence Stadium, Guyana on August 6th.
The team winning the toss is likely, want to bat first. The pitch is usually fast and dry.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
India vs West Indies 3rd T20 match is going to be played at Providence Stadium, Guyana. The temperature on the game day will be around 30c and Rain could play a spoiler on the match day.
- The West Indian players are very familiar with the Indian players since so many of them play in the IPL. West Indies also had a pretty good ODI series against India earlier this year.
- We don’t have much hope from them in this match, though. The West Indian batting has depended on individual brilliance to carry them through instead of a deliberate plan.
- Against the Indian batting, the West Indies bowling will hope to have their best day of the tournament so far.
- The West Indies batsman was unable to unleash in front of the Indian bowling line-up.
|Top 3 batsman West Indies||Top 3 Middle Order West Indies||Top 3 Bowler West Indies|
|Nicholas Pooran (wk)||Shimron Hetmyer||Sheldon Cottrell|
|Evin Lewis||Rovman Powell||Keemo Paul|
|Sunil Narine||Kieron Pollard||Oshane Thomas|
- India’s top order has been scoring runs against each and every opponent but early wickets lost in world cup showed just how India can be beaten.
- Against the West Indies, India is going to face with weak bowling attack so the opportunity to fine-tune the batting order is still there.
- While India’s batting is still coming together and their bowling has been brilliant.
- India has been brilliant in all the departments so far. But the middle order is still an issue for the team.
|Top 3 batsman India||Top 3 Middle Order India||Top 3 Bowler India|
|Rohit Sharma||Manish Pandey||Khaleel Ahmed|
|Shikhar Dhawan||Rishabh Pant (wk)||Bhuvneshwar Kumar|
|Virat Kohli (c)||Shreyas Iyer||Deepak Chahar|
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Team India have won the first two T20’s and looked dominant so far in this series and they will look to clean the series in the third match and will look to wrap up a 3-0 whitewash.
Click here to find out the Fantasy Picks.