ABOUT THE MATCH
West Indies Emerging and Trinidad and Tobago will face each other in the last group match of the Super50 Cup 2019. The match is scheduled to be played at Queen’s Park Oval, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad on November 25, 2019.
Trinidad & Tobago have won 6 out of 7 games they have played so far and topped the Group B points table. They are already into the semi-finals with only one match defeat so far in the tournament.
On the other hand, the West Indies Emerging team has so far won 4 out of 6 matches played. They are the second toppers of Group B with 2 defeated matches. West Indies Emerging team has to win this game to book their semi-final berth.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF West Indies Emerging Team
Yannic Cariah (c), Kimani Melius, Camarie Boyce, Roland Cato, Joshua Da Silva, Dominic Drakes, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Ashmead Nedd, Gidron Pope, Kevin Sinclair
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Trinidad and Tobago
Imran Khan (c), Steven Katwaroo, Darren Bravo, Kyle Hope, Akeal Hosein, Isaiah Rajah, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Jason Mohammed, Yannick Ottley, Keagan Simmons, Odean Smith, Tion Webster.
West Indies Emerging Team
- The last match against the Windward Islands was abandoned without a ball being bowled.
- K Melius and GD Pope will open the innings followed by J Da Silva and JP Greaves in the batting order.
- Y Cariah, JJ Levy and C Boyce will make up the bowling attack.
- They are likely to go with the same playing Xl without any change.
Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad & Tobago won their last match against Guyana by 6 wickets and 8 balls to spare.
- Darren Bravo’s 98 and Jason Mohammed’s 71 helped them chase the winning score of 220/4.
- Tion Webster and Kyle Hope will open the innings followed by Akeal Hosein and Darren Bravo.
- Imran Khan, Yannick Ottley and Akeal Hosein will be the key bowlers to watch.
- Trinidad & Tobago are likely to go with an unchanged team.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Trinidad & Tobago are in great form and are, therefore, likely to win against West Indies Emerging Team.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.